Chapter 1: Going to Wonderland

Alice was sitting at the audition being nervous. Her grandmother, Marie notice this, which Alice ask Marie, "Nanna, what if I screwed up or messing up?" Marie smiles at her granddaughter, Alice by saying, "Darling, sometimes the magic comes to life, when you bring that character to life because you are one of the same."

Marie continues by saying, "So don't worry Alice, I believe in you." Alice smiles at Marie, which the cast crew calls out, "Next!" Then, Alice hugs Marie and goes to the stage, which the cast crew asked Alice, "Alright, please read line one to two?"

Alice nods by saying from the scrpit looking down to see a pretend cat their, "Oh Dinah, I wish that I can have a world with avenger, instead of boring history lesson." Then, Alice gets up from the ground, which the
music starts.

Alice: Birds flying high
Alice: You know how I feel
Alice: Sun in the sky
Alice: You know how I feel
Alice: Breeze driftin' on by
Alice: You know how I feel
Alice: It's a new dawn
Alice: It's a new day
Alice: It's a new life
Alice: For me
Alice: And I'm feeling good
Alice:I'm feeling good

Then music abruptly stops, the casting crew clapped their hands, which Alice smiled by curtly in front of them.

Then, they all heard a voice saying,"Why I haven't seen such talent in a long time." Alice turned to see Mickey Mouse himself, which Alice said with a surprised expression, "Mickey Mouse?" Mickey nodded by saying, "The one and only!"

Mickey turned to the casting crew, like if he was saying, 'she is the one!' Then, the casting crew says to Alice, "What is your name, dear?" Alice says to the casting crew and Mickey Mouse, "My name is Alice Wendy Valiant, but everyone calls me Alice."

The casting crew says to Alice, "Well Alice, we will let you know by next week, if that is okay." Alice nodded at the casting crew and walked out of stage waving 'goodbye'. When she saw her Marie, she asked her grandaughter, "So Alice, how did it go?"

Alice smiled at Marie by saying with excitement,"I meet Mickey Mouse, Nana!" Marie smiles at Alice by asking, "You did?" Alice nodded smiling by saying, "Yes Nana, they told me that I will let us know by next week."

Alice continued by replying to Marie, "If I got the part Alice from Alice in Wonderland or not." Marie nodded at Alice, which she drive Alice home and got her straight to bed. After a week goes by, Alice gets a letter from the Mouse studio.

Dear Alice Valiant,
It is my pleasure that you are playing Alice from Alice in Wonderland. We would like for you to arrive at the Mouse studio around 5:30 o'clock in the morning for tomorrow. So, don't be late! Hope to see you soon and congrats, Alice!
From the CO of the Mouse Studio,
Mickey Mouse

After Alice and Marie read the letter, Marie hugs her grandaughter by saying, "I knew that you can do it." For the rest of the day, Alice did her homework for school. Then, Alice read the first book and the second book for Alice in Wonderland for her to play the part.

Alice knew that she didn't have to do that, but she wanted to understand her character better and by doing that is to read the original story. The next day at 3:30a.m, Marie came into Alice room to see her grandaughter a sleep with the book of 'Alice in Wonderland', right next to her. Marie thought that this was adorable, but she knew that Alice had to get ready.