Chapter 3: Years later, A new life

Years later, we see a old style apartment with two toons sleeping with each other. Alice wakes up a yawn and looks at her husband, Pete by kissing him on the forehead. Alice says to Pete with a smile, "Good morning, dear."

Pete just response with a annoyed moan, like he is just trying to sleep. Alice chuckles at Pete's stubbornness, which she gets out of bed into her kids room. Alice says, while shaking the bed, "Peter Jr., Jane, its time to get up for school."  While Jane gets up a yawn and gets ready for school, Peter ignores Alice by pretending to be asleep. 

Alice gets upset at Peter by saying with anger, "Peter Jr., you better get up for school right now, young man or I will call your father." When Peter heard this, he gets up by saying, "Sorry mommy, I'm up." Alice knowing that her two children are getting ready, goes downstairs to get breakfast ready. 

Pete comes downstairs by saying, "Good morning, darling." Then, Pete hugs Alice from behind, which Alice stops on what she is doing, by snuggling up to him and turning to him by giving him a kiss on the lips. Alice says to Pete with a smile, "Good to see you up, dear." 

Pete smiles by saying, "I wouldn't miss my coffee and breakfast that you make me." Alice glares at him, by Pete replied with a nervous smile, "I was just joking, love." Alice rolls her eyes saying, "Oh Pete, I can't stay mad at you." 

After Pete and Alice hugged each other, Alice went back to making breakfast, which Peter and Jane came down for breakfast. As Alice finishes cooking breakfast, Pete sits down to read his newspaper with his coffee. Then, the rest of the family sat down to eat their breakfast. 

After they all eat their breakfast, Peter Jr. and Jane went to brush their teeth's and to put on their backpacks. Then, Alice cleans up the food from breakfast, which Pete helped Alice with cleaning the table, where they eat at. After Pete and Alice cleaned up the kitchen, they both went to get ready. 

After Pete and Alice get ready, Pete kissed Alice goodbye, as he goes to work, which Alice drives Peter and Jane to school. Then, Alice's vehicle turns into a spy vehicle and drives off to the Toon Protect Rescue Agentry or simply known as TPRA.  When Alice arrived to her job, she heard a couple of toons talking about the Federal Bureau of Investigation or FBI needing their help about the missing toons on main street. 

Alice smiles as she walks further into the building, an another toon came up to her saying, "Good morning, Alice." Alice smiles at her old friend by saying, "Good morning, John." Then, Alice and John got some office coffee to drink, which John says to Alice with excitement, "Ready for a another adventure." 

Alice smirked at John by saying, "I can't wait." Then, they both continued to drink their coffee, which to them felts like, when they both met for the first time on the Mouse's studio firm, 'Alice in Wonderland' set. Then, Alice and John heard a voice saying, "Good morning, Alice and John." 

John and Alice looked to see their old co-star from the Mouse's studio firm, 'Peter Pan', which was Trista. Then, Alice, John and Trista went to their offices to see, if they had a mission. When Alice got to her office, she put her stuff down and looked at the file on her desk.

Alice looked at the file on the toon trafficking case that has been going on for months. Alice thought in her mind being confused by this saying and replying, "What? I thought that we already rescued and solved this case years ago, so why is this happening now."  Then, Alice looked at the back of the file, which she read the file saying out loud, "No data has ever been found."

Alice was even more confused, Alice thought by asking herself, "What happened to the original data?" Then, Alice decided to go on her computer to type the code from the file, which it was gone. Alice realized that someone had hacked into the file on paper and online to take the information from the case out.