Chapter 2: New Adventure in Neverland

After the celebration party for the firm, 'Alice in Wonderland', Alice waves goodbye to John and Micheal, as Marie takes her home. The next morning, Alice wakes up to hear the house phone, which she gets up by yawning. Then, she comes to answer the house phone by asking tiredly, "Hello?"

The animal toon says on the phone, "Good morning, Alice, this is Mickey Mouse as the Co of the Mouse Studio." Alice still tired smiles on the phone saying, "Mr. Mouse, Good Morning!" Then, Alice asked Mr. Mouse sweetly on the phone, "What can I help you with?"

Mickey Mouse says to Alice on the phone, "I was wondering, Alice." Then, Mickey Mouse asked Alice on the phone, "How would you like to play Wendy for my new firm, 'Peter Pan'?" Alice thought about it, but wanting to help out her grandmother, Marie out.

Alice says to Mr. Mouse on the phone, "I would love too." Then, Mickey Mouse tells Alice to meet him and the rest of the cast to meet at the studio tomorrow at 7:30am. After Alice talked to Mickey Mouse on the house phone, Alice ran up the stairs excitedly to Marie's room.

Alice yells with excitement by saying to her grandmother, Marie drinking her morning tea, "Nanna, I got the role of Wendy for Mr. Mouse's new firm, 'Peter Pan'." After Marie finished her morning tea, Marie and Alice hugged others in embrace.

Then, Alice read the book, 'Peter and Wendy' for the rest of the day. The next morning, Marie drives Alice to the Mouse Studio. When Marie and Alice arrived at the studio, Marie says to Alice, "I wish you luck, my dear."

Alice smiled at Marie by hugging her saying sweetly, "Thank you, Nanna. I love you!" Marie smiles at Alice hugging back replying by kissing on her head, "I love you too, darling."

After Alice and Marie hugged each other, Alice and Marie went up to the Mouse studio to go inside, which Alice saw her two co-stars John and Micheal from 'Alice in Wonderland'. Marie says to Alice, "Okay Darling! I'm going to be behind the director." Marie continued by saying to Alice, "If you need me."

Alice nods at her grandmother, Marie by understanding her, knowing that she is on acting on set. Then, Alice feels a tap on her shoulder to see John, which Alice says with a smile tensely, "Hey John or should I say Mr. Hare." John says to Alice with a stern look, "Alice, I'm not playing the hare anymore."

Alice asks John happily, "Really John, your going to be in Mr. Mouse's new firm, 'Peter Pan' ?" Then, John says with a grin on his face by saying, "Yep, I'm playing as John Darling. This will be interesting for me because I never played a gentlemen type before."

Alice says to John with confidence, "I think that you do amazing, John." John says to Alice, "Thanks Alice, I really appreciate it." Then, John and Alice heard a voice saying, "Alice."

They both look down to see their other co-star, Micheal, which Alice and John says to Micheal, "Hi Micheal." Micheal looked at Alice as if he wants to be lifted up, which she did and he hugs her with a smile. John says to Micheal, "Come on, Micheal!"

John continues by asking Micheal, "Don't you want to hug me, too buddy?" Micheal snuggled to Alice's chest by saying, "No!" John says to Micheal with a shocked expression, "Why not, bubby?"

Micheal says to John, "Because your mean." John looked at confused look at Alice by asking, "What is he even talking about?" At first, Alice thought about it, but then replied to John, " I believe that Micheal thinks that you act like the Hare in real life."

Then, Alice chuckles a bit at John's reaction by asking with shock, "What?" Alice says to Micheal, "Oh Micheal, John was just acting. He is not really a mean hare, but a nice hare."

John agrees by saying with a smile, "Yes, I am." Micheal nods in understanding that John is nice and is not a mean ribbit. So, Alice puts Micheal down, which they all three went on set to get ready for the first scene.