01

getting ready to leave the house, and it's a mess and a half. vixen is trying to make herself presentable even though it's four am, mercy is still packing her bag, angelina is... asleep on the floor, and katana is fascinated with the film crews life. we're like famous toddlers, everyone's filming us. it's hard to believe that people actually watch this and are entertained sometimes.

5:45 - arrival at the location

i drove with katana as she was the only one ready on time. she played songs that were calming on the way here. i couldn't stop thinking about how the boys would interact with us.
flashback
"we as a management team will make it abundantly clear that they will make sure the audience knows that this is simply friends hanging out.", the man sits in front of us.
the office is cold. we were informed to dressed formally, the tight clothing suffocating me. i am holding onto angelina's arm. sitting in this room that only has on white oval table. we are on one-side, and the man is across from us.
"we will also show you guys the episodes before they air, and whatever you want out, we take out. this is per the request of vixen.", he speaks sharply.
hm. i wonder if i'll need to take anything out. maybe me being awkward, yeah definitely.
end of flashback

"please chose your rooms!", the kind woman says enthusiastically.
the house is all white with accents of paintings. we all stand looking at this hallway, it's small, but i am guessing the rooms are not.
"are there cameras in the rooms?", i ask the woman who is standing there.
"no, while the house is very luxurious. these are the only rooms....", she scans our faces for any signs of disapproval.
what's so wrong wi- oh. there's six... rooms. twelve people. two to each room. but we're going to have to mix for one room.
"ah. thank you.", mercy walks down first.

mercy chooses room three

mercy chooses room three. walking into it we are all standing looking at her confused face.
"i'm allowed to choose this room?", she looks towards the woman.
"yes. why?", she begins to walk towards mercy in a worried manner.
that's when she sees him. park jimin is on the other full bed, dead asleep.
i wonder right behind mercy, wanting to see what's so captivating. park jimin does look so much better in person. his lips are beautiful. the rooms are set up so nicely.

turning to look at all the doors i notice the white boards on them

turning to look at all the doors i notice the white boards on them. some are empty and some say the boys name. like room one says
"yoongi&hobi"
it's signaling who's in that room.
vixen goes to room two. picking up the pen she writes her name after namjoons. angelina is with tae, in room four. jin is in the room five, however that's the only room that has the only bed.
i slowly make my way to room six. seeing the name of the boy i will be accompanying.

cute

cute.
writing my name next to his i feel a tingle in my heart. he's my bias. i wonder if they have biases for us? he's just perfect.
slowly opening the door i notice that he just left his things in here. it's dark and cold, i am stumbling over this carpet i collapse onto my bed. my bags falling on the floor.
pushing everything away, getting underneath the covers. it all feels way too good. the white sheets are surprisingly not stiff and uncomfortable. they're like clouds surrounding me. i take off my socks, my pants, and my coat. forgetting that i am not sharing this room with someone who i consider a sister. slipping out of these clothes i bundle myself up. nothing but my head showing.

facing the wall.

i can feel myself
drifting to sleep.

BANG
"oh- she's already in here, jimin", jungkooks voice is full of worry after ramming into the dresser.
"guess you have to stay in here now", jimin laughs to his friend.
he doesn't want to stay with me? why does that affect me so much? literally who cares.

me i care.

"no. switch with me. i'll be so awkward.", jungkook begins pouting.
"why would you be awkward? oh- because you find her, what were the words you used? ah- "unbelievably beautiful", jimin cackles.

well that took turn.

"shhh shh. what if she's awake? just, please go.", jungkook begins sulking.

unbelievably beautiful.
i smile to myself.

a/n: hope you enjoyed it mane. remember to vote and drink some water. or take that pee you've been pushing off. whatever floats your boat yk? love you.