06

a/n: it's gonna have mentions of some smut! once you see the 🤍 swipe until you see the second 🤍 then you're out of the smut zone.

at the dinner jungkook asks me to sit next to him.

i feel a weird vibe. like they're all staring at jungkook, but jungkooks staring at me.
"namjoon, can i talk to you in the kitchen?", i ask.
"of course!", he stands up with me.
i smile at kookies sad face holding up a finger while mouthing
"hold on"

"hey what's-", namjoon begins talking.
"no- you tell me why everyone's acting like i'm not safe around jungkook.", i'm fed up with this.
it's our first night here and i'm suddenly afraid of my roommate.
"ah- well. you are very safe. jungkook is infatuated with you, y/n. however so is jimin. sooo the two made a deal that they wouldn't flirt or do anything with you. but jungkook seems to be breaking that.", he whispers.
no way. no way they BOTH like me like that.
"oh. so i shouldn't engage with jk? i don't want to hurt jimin like that.", i say.
and it's true. i would never want to hurt jimin.
"well i mean, jungkook is acting like jimin should just get over it. sooooo...", he looks off into the distance.
wait- actually he's looking at hobi-
"when did," i begin my question-
"this might be a weird request, but can you be karma?", hobi asks.
"karma?"
"yes. jungkook is acting like him flirting isn't that big of a deal. so could you flirt with jimin?", he looks awkwardly at me.
"you guys... i can't flirt. like when i do- it's extremely weird.", i admit.
I.N did all the flirting. he did a lot for me.
"as best as you can?", namjoon sighs.
"you don't have to if you don't want to. it's completely up to you.", hobi and namjoon leave.
obviously i'm going to.
i walk back out to find jungkook waiting for me. jimin is not sitting next to him, taking lina's seat. i fix my hair, smirking at jungkook. walking up to the middle of jk and jimin i put my hands on their shoulders.
"jungkook, could i please sit in your spot? and you sit in mine. so i can talk to both of you!", i say in a girly voice.
i look towards jimin who's eyes are now lit up. his hand over mine, his bottom lip being sucked in by his teeth. i then see jungkook stand, looking towards him i feel his hand in my lower back. he winks at me and then says, "of course love."

well won't this be interesting.