03

1:30
i've been sitting by the lake, painting with namjoon. it's so nice. he doesn't feel the need to feel the silence with words. i love it. i'm painting a fallen angel, the inspiration is from angelina telling me she fell in the shower.
milk nearly came out of my nose when she told me all embarrassed. a nice cool breeze brushes by us.
"can i ask you a personal question?", i say looking towards him.
"yeah of course.", he smiles.
"well. some days, i feel like i'll never be able to have a significant other. so i was wondering if you've ever had one?", my voice get quieter as the words come out.
namjoon laughs and continues painting.
"yeah, i've had a few girlfriends, gone on dates, even celebrated anniversaries. you can have a boyfriend or girlfriend or anything you want. however i recommend dating someone who's in this world.", he advised.
i nod. looking away. thinking of jk.
"why?", i ask still looking away.
"most of the problems i had were due to the hours i worked. they didn't understand it, i shouldn't expect them to."

he's so wise.

"yeah. i understand that.", i say.
i notice him look at me from the corner of my eye.
"i'm surprised you've never dated."
what? who does this guy think i am? an international playgirl?
"what?", i question applying more white to my painting.
"oh cmon, y/n. you're like, uh, the "it" girl everyone wants. and you're telling me you've NEVER even flirted with a person?", he stops painting all together.

"oh my goodness! i don't know how to flirt or anything. i'm too awkward.", i giggle.
i really shouldn't lie but it's still too early to talk about him.
"you and jungkook would get along great then.", he says dryly.
oh i'm sure we would, namjoon.

7:30
hobi and yoongi (jhope and suga) offered to make some ramen, and who's going to say no? it's been so relaxing not having anywhere to be. i find myself walking back to my room deciding to write some more before dinner. opening the door the first thing i see is shirtless jungkook.
"oh- sorry!", i say as i close the door.
i really hope i didn't startle him.
"cmon on in, y/n", he slightly sings.
i walk back him.
usually when people say that, it signals that they have a shirt on. i guess not jungkook.
i smile, not looking down because that'd be so embarrassing, picking up my notebook and pencil. sitting on my bed he does the same.
"whatcha doing?", jungkook asks.
he's completely sprawled out on his bed. arms behind his head. eyes looking towards me as he smilies slightly.
"writing some songs.", i reply.
why am i so dry with him?
he sits up coming towards me.
"you know, moon, we're not supposed to be working.", he chuckled.
something about him calling me "moon". or maybe it's the way he's hunched over me? or how he looks down towards my lips.
think of something to say please...
"ah- well it's- therapeutic.", i giggle.
was that giggle too girly?
i can't describe this feeling. it's flirty and fun, but am i ready for it? jungkook sits in front of me scanning my notebook.
"a breakup album?!", hes shocked.
as i go to start answering he interrupts me.
"but you just came out with
Under Your Moonlight! that was an amazing love album and...", he stops talking.
but his face is scanning for answers in my eyes.
is jeon jungkook a star?
star is out fandom name. i like it, it matches with our dreamy aesthetic we've always had.
back to Under Your Moonlight - it was our love. album. during the writing process we all had someone special. it was - a perfect album.

cover^release date: december 17, 2018track list: 1) queen of disaster             (lana del rey) 2) baby                                   (madison beer)3) motive                               (ariana grande)4) lover                               ...

cover^
release date: december 17, 2018
track list:
1) queen of disaster (lana del rey)
2) baby (madison beer)
3) motive (ariana grande)
4) lover (taylor)
5) groupie love (lana)
6) delicate (taylor)
7) again (noah cyrus)

i feel so sad for jungkook. he looks so genuinely sadden by this news.
i was the main reason for making this. i was so infatuated with my first ever boyfriend, yang jeong-in. otherwise known to the world as "I.N". he's in the group StrayKids, and ugh. it didn't end badly, or like terribly. just- he was my first love. and he had other dreams and ambitions that i didn't fulfill. i was just too busy, too into my work, and he wanted more of me. he wasn't rude or anything, he was an angel. i want my angel back. however i couldn't grow with him.
"said you only wanted half of me."

"are you okay?", jungkooks voice is riddled with worry.
"i am. well- i'm getting there. but yes, this is a breakup single. maybe it'll be more songs. but- for now- it's a single.", he nods slowly.

"can i see it?", the curiosity chases away the sadness in his eyes.

a/n: hihi!! so all the songs i used have the original creators name next to them if you're curious! i hope you enjoyed this chapter. please remember to hydrate yourself! and vote! and eat! thank you! i love you💖