confessions

Caitlyn's pov

It had been a couple weeks since what happened to the council, everything has been going to shit. I've been put in charge because my family was more 'richer'. I haven't seen vi or y/n for a few days now, I've been to busy managing a lot.

Y/n's pov

I choke up blood from the many blows to my stomach. The bigger man taunts me by laughing and repeating the word "weak". He picked me up by my hair and forced me to look him in the eye, I took that as an opportunity to bang his head with mine. He lets go of my hair in response, I grab his head and smash it into the brick wall leaving a big splotch of blood. "Please, I'm sorry. Show an old man mercy." He whimpers out as I smirk at him, I take my dagger off my belt and lift his chin up with it. "Mercy?" I ask with a pitiful face. "Plea-" before he could finish I sliced his neck open, causing him to immediately choke as I seen tears fall off his face. He held his neck to stop the bleeding but i made sure to cut deep.

I turn around to walk away, I had left vi alone because 'I had to clear my mind'. Velma's death is eating me alive and it's hard to pretend that it isnt, I'm just afraid that I might take it out on caitlyn or vi by accident.

I wipe the blood off my chin and knuckles with my vest, I'm sure it's not noticeable enough considering my vest is black. "There you are!" The familiar pink haired woman says as she hugs me, I wince at the strange movement. Vi isn't the most 'touchy' person.. I wasnt gone that long. "Uhh, vi?" I ask as I turn my head down to look at her. "What?" She asks while looking up at me, I smile and return the hug. "Thanks.. violet." I hold her tighter.

"We should see if caitlyn is available" I say pulling me out of the trance I was in. "Yeah, let's go I guess." She replys and walks off leaving me to trail behind a bit. What did I do? What did I say wrong? I sigh then follow the pink haired woman to caitlyn's house.

-skip-

"Hang on!" We hear from behind the door, I fix my posture to look more presentable. As much as it hurt because of what I had done previously, it didn't matter I wanna look good for cait. Without warning vi just kicks the door down, I sigh at the woman and walk through the door. "You're so immature.." caitlyn says to vi, I frown at the state of the blue haired girl. I could see the dark circles under her eyes, I step forward towards the blue headed girl and hug her. "If you need help cait, me and Vi are always here. You don't need to do this alone." I speak out in a comforting voice. "Yeah, I may not know how to do any of whatever it is you do but I can try." Vi chimes in to lighten caitlyn's mood, I let go of the woman and give her a toothy smile. She sends back a grin as I step back to give the woman space.

Vi steps closer to me and stands on my side, leaning her head on me. I feel my face turn a bit red from the sudden contact, I liked vi around me. I look back at caitlyn staring at me with a slight grin, it took me a second to realize why she was grinning at me. "It's not like that.." I say nervously to her while struggling to maintain eye contact. "C'mon y/n, it's obvious you like her." Vi's head shot up and she looked up at me, I look to the other side of the room with a very red face. "Uhm this um this floor look nice, did uh did someone polish it for you? Uh-" I say quietly as I rase my hand to my face, covering the embarrassment I was showing. "You're adorable when you're flustered, you know that?" Cait says to me, I slowly turn to her and look her up and down desperately looking for something on her to change the subject. I bit the inner skin of my bottom lip gently and groaned. "You didn't deny it" I hear vi say as she raises a brow and crosses her arms. I turn away and look at vi, "This- this is so stupid, you two uh- you two are doing this on purpose. Yeah. On purpose.." I stammer while pointing at the two with my right hand. "If I'm being honest, it's caitlyn." Caitlyn flicks her head to vi and i let out a laugh. "She does eye you.. with 'fuck me' eye-" "I do not! You do!" Cait says while she takes a step closer to vi, vi does the same arms still crossed. "Now you both are giving eachother both 'fuck me' and 'fuck you' eyes." I chime in snickering at the two women. "That is not true, no picking sides!" Vi says then let's out a bratty scoff, she turns to me to purposly take her eyes off cait.

"If I'm the one who's  'adorable when flustered'" I say while doing air quotes. "Then you're the one who looks like a puppy when mad." I tease the shorter woman as I let out a snicker. Vi parts her lips to speak but caitlyn cuts her off. "I thought I was the only one who noticed." She says while snickering at vi. "Oh fuck you two-" "I would" I say cutting her off once again, I furrow my eyebrows at the realization on what I had just said. "That- I did not mean to say that uh.." the room is filled with silence for a moment then the two women burst into a fit of laughter and giggles.

I groan and cross my arms. As the laughter dies out, vi clears her throat. "On a serious note.. uh, y/n? Do you- uhm." Violet says while biting her tongue. "Do you like me?" I pause and I feel my shoulders loosen a bit.

I reply but it didn't come off how I wanted it to. "I think that's a yes" I hear a familiar british accent say. "I- no- okay fine Yeah it is, vi I like you." I bite my lip a bit hard as an attempt to I don't know magically calm myself. "I knew it! I knew it! My gay-dar is always correct." Caitlyn says as she rest her hands on her hips. "I- sort of like you too, Cait." I've never seen it before but now I have, caitlyn's usually pale cheeks were pink. We stand in silence for a minute but my heart beats faster as I hear the both of them speak up.

"I like you too" "I- I like you as well y/n"

YALLLL 😻😻

1190 words