Over a cold beer

"Can you let go of me now? My arms are sore" I complain again as we walk into the last drop, everybody stares at me in fear as they had seen what I did to sevika.

I chuckle at the many scared faces, Powder and vi sit next to eachother but me and caitlyn remain standing up so she could still hold me. "I'm not gonna do anything, you can let me go now cait" She remains silent as i see the bartender approach us. "What would- oh im sorry you guys aren't allowed in here." Vi made a funny facial expression as I try to contain my laughter. "Why the fuck not??" She asks him. "Uhm- well uh-" "Shut it and get us a drink." "Yes ma'am" I finally burst out laughing at the scared man 'that was easy' I think as I smirk to myself. "What would you guys want?" He asks followed by a sigh. "My usual Chuck" Powder says as she smiles, I could tell it wasn't real. "Uh whatever I guess, just not too strong." Vi says as she turns to talk to Powder.

"Just a water, thanks." I hear from behind me, caitlyn. "And for me I just want the strongest-" "she wants a water as well" My mouth dropped as i try to turn my head to her, I then turn back to the bartender and send him a threatening glare. He gulps his saliva as he clears his throat. "Uh so a juice, water, anything and um.." he looks at caitlyn who raised a brow at him, debating who he should listen to. "Water.." 'I'm holding a grudge against caitlyn for this.' I think to myself as I feel her hands leave my arms. I quickly stretch them as they had became sore from being in the same position for a while. I quickly hop onto the stool, caitlyn sitting beside me.

"Not even a thank you?" She asks me as I turn to look at her. "No. You made him get me a water." I cross my arms to her in response. "I'm doing you a favor" "No you're not"

"Yes I am"

"No"

"Yes"

"Nope"

"Yeah"

"No."

"Yeah"

"Ugh fuck you." I say as I slowly accept my defeat. "I would" I'm silent for a moment but then I reply with an "I know" we both laugh for a moment. "Id expect this behavior from vi, definitely not you"

"Well-" "here's your guy's drink." I look at my cup that definitely isn't filled with water. I look at the bartender and smirk, I then take a sip. "It's not water." I say with a smirk, he had listened to me. She rolled her eyes in response. "Anyway-" I jerk my legs up cause I felt something fuzzy touch me "WHAT THE FU-" I look down and.. "Oh my god."

"Cait can we keep it please please please?" I as while picking the cat up, it had white fully fur. "What's going on?" I hear from behind me but I don't care, I sit the cat on my lap and begin petting it. I turn to vi, "can we keep it? Cait said we could" "y/n no and vi no I did not say we could." The cat purrs in my lap and that only made me want it more.

"Y/n have you ever taken care of a cat?" Vi asks as I shake my head. "I'm keeping it"

"No you're not" the two women says in sync, I felt defeated but to my surprise Powder disagrees with the other two women. "See even Powder thinks I should keep it" I say while still petting the cats black fur. "You can't have animals in here" I pick up my cup and take another sip of the alcohol. "Fuck off" I hear a snicker from Powder. "What the fuck did you just say to me??" The man says as he gets off of his chair.

"Hey back off." Vi says while also getting off her chair.

"Fight! Fight!" Powder chants as I groan.

I focus my attention back to the cat, I hear glass breaking from behind me. I turn around to see blood and glass all over the man who had told me there's no animals allowed in here. "Was that necessary?" I ask vi as I pass her a napkin to wipe the man's blood off her hands. "Yeah." I look around to see more people getting off their chairs with bottles in their hands. "If things escalate can you hold Mr. Whiskers?" I ask caitlyn while holding the cat. "You seriously named it?"

"Yeah."

She chuckles a bit then nods, I hand her Mr. Whiskers and hop off my chair. When I was seen standing up, some people sat back down which made me laugh. "Oh come on, I'm not that bad." I say a bit loudly. "I'm so cool" I say a bit softer as my confidence went up. "What did you do to make people scared of you?? You're not that intimidating." Vi asks as I felt a bit offended. "I'll tell you later"

The man who vi had knocked out began to get up, I walked closer to him and kicked him in the face. Hard, sending him into a croud of people. "Was that necessary?" I hear from behind me as I scoff, she just mocked my voice. I turn to look at the shorter woman but I hear something behind me, I move my head to see a beer bottle get smashed onto the wall. 'Wow'

"Whoever thew that sucks" i say as I walk back to the bar, I reached over and grabbed a bottle from behind the counter. I didn't care what it was I just wanted to bring a bottle home. "You cant-" "I'll gut you" I quickly say cutting the bartender off. "Let's go"

======

"Where exactly are we going?" I hear caitlyn say as I shrug, "Vel- my house?" I ask, I get an okay from Powder and an mhm from the other two. "Hey y/n? Where are you keeping the cat?" I hear vi ask from behind me, referring Mr. Whiskers who was sleeping on my arm. "First off, it's Mr. Whiskers. Second of all, in my room of course? Duh" I pop the cork off of the bottle that I had stolen with my other hand, I bring it to my lips but it get snatched by the one and only caitlyn kiramman. "Caitlyn! Thats mine! Give it back!" I say while trying to reach for it, she extends her arms so it's just out of reach. "Vi help me out here?" I say while somewhat pouting. "No, you really need to stop drinking" Powder laughs at me making me groan.

----------

I open the door to Velma's house and immediately set Mr. Whiskers down. "Sorry about the mess" I say as I embarrassingly look at all the bottles and knives laying around. "I got carried away." "Exactly why I took that bottle from you" I hear caitlyn swiftly remark. "If you mention my drinking problem again I'm gonna shove one of the bottles up your ass." I say to caitlyn who's eyes widened a bit. "Seriously how many knives do you have?" I hear from vi as she made her way to the couch, Powder following her. "You guys can sleep in my room, I'll sleep down here. I wanna stay with Mr. Whiskers." I smile as I see Mr. Whiskers come up to me, I pick him up and immediately start petting him. "I never knew you had a soft spot for cats." Caitlyn states as she walks by powder and vi. "It's because she's a lesbian"

"Powder that's a stereotype, don't say that"

"I'm not a child any-"

"Shh Mr. Whiskers is sleeping."

1312 words