||Movies and Cuddles|| Eddie Munson x Reader (Fluff)

Eddie x Reader
TW: Mention of sex
Not requested
Story takes place in your point of view.
You're 19-21 in this.

I've had a crush on this guy for who knows how long

I've had a crush on this guy for who knows how long. I finally asked him out on a date. Over phone the two of us agreed on a movie night at my house. I had my own place so it would be nice and quiet for a peaceful movie night.
I was getting ready. I just got out the shower and I decided to wear my most comfy clothes.

I had just put popcorn in the microwave when I heard a knock on my door.
I answered. I saw Eddie as I looked right into his dreamy eyes. "Hello!" I said. He smiled, "Hey there." He looked me up and down. "You look comfy." He said, I chuckled "That was the goal." I let him in as I greeted him. "The living room is right over there. Go pick a movie in one of my tapes and i'll go get the popcorn." He smiled, "Alright then."

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed the popcorn. I looked outside the window, it looked incredibly beautiful out today. Well, not day, night. I chuckled to myself.
I put the popcorn in a bowl and walked into the living room. "Did you pick a movie?" I asked. He nodded and held up a tape. "Frankenweenie? Really?" I chuckled. "That movie is like, super old." I said. He laughed, "It came out like two years ago." He said. "In the theaters." I replied. He chuckled. I put in the tape for him as he sat on the couch. I dropped right next to him as the movie started.

Eddie put his hand on my thigh. I blushed madly. I put my head on his shoulder and snuggled into him, grabbing his arm. He was incredibly warm.

The movie was going very well, it was very entertaining as well. I haven't watched it since I got the tape. Imagine, getting a tape and then never watching it. To even think I spent ten dollars on it to watch 2 years later.

Eddie wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer, I blushed again. I smiled at him. "What are you up to Mr?" I asked. He smiled, "cuddling." He said. I chuckled, "Why did you touch my thigh earlier?" I asked. He smirked, "You don't want me to touch you?" He sarcastically asked. "Never said that." I said. "Stop being so curious." He said. "No" I said. "What are you going to do about it?" I asked. His smirk widened. He grabbed my shoulders and pinned me to the couch. He began to kiss me. I was shocked but I melted into. He pulled away. "Kiss you." He said. I smirked, "I'm confused," I said "Are you trying to get sexual or romantic?" I asked. "Romantic, you dumb ass." He said laughing, then flicking my forehead. I laughed. "You're the dumb ass." I said, I got up and tackled him into the couch. I snuggled into his chest. He wrapped his arms around my waist and chuckled. I lifted my head up and kissed him. "I love you." I said flicking him on the forehead. "I love you too." He said, flicking me back on my forehead.