||My Marijuana|| Jonathan Byers x Stoner! Reader (Season 4)

Jonathan x Reader
TW: obvious mention of Marijuana use, language
Not requested
Story only takes place in your POV.
You are 18-20 in this.

I was at my job. I worked as a cashier in a local bakery. It was family owned, and I had the day shift today.

A customer entered, he had Black hair and brown eyes. He was around my age.

He stepped closer and looked through the glass at all our displayed sweets.

He never said a word as he stood there for five minutes, leaving me there suspiciously.

"Can I help you?"

He quickly faced me as his black hair hit his face. I looked at his face and realized he was stoned out of his mind. Shit, not another one of these. I sighed, "Would you like a water?" I asked nicely. He smiled kindly and pointed at one of the homemade cookies that I had just pulled out fresh, "May I have 5 of those?" He asked. I nodded. "Of course!" I said.

I grabbed the cookies for him and placed them on the counter in front of me. "On the house." I said. His smile widened, "Thank you, you are do kind." He said, "I'll definitely make sure to stop by again." He left.

I sighed.

It had been an hour no customers at all.

I looked at my bag. I knew there was marijuana and paper in there. I could definitely smoke a blunt right now.

I walked to my bag and pulled out everything secretively. I looked at the time, it was my break why not. I pulled out a small little sign that mentioned I was on my break.

I grabbed my lighter and went to the restroom, locking the door behind me.

I lit the blunt and pressed the end to my mouth carefully.

I inhaled and pulled the blunt away. Letting the taste fill my mouth.

I exhaled, the smoke trailing out the open window above me.

It was the next day, I had to work another shift all alone.

I unlocked the bakery door, slowly stepping inside.

It had been an hour or two that day. No customers even.

I decided to pull out my bag.

I pulled out my jar of weed and a small piece of paper. I lined the weed up carefully and rolled the paper over.

I lit the blunt with my favorite colored lighter.

I inhaled the sweet relieve. I pulled it away carefully not to open my mouth.

I finally exhaled, letting the marijuana breeze blow away.

I closed my eyes as I pushed the blunt back into my mouth inhaling it again and exhaling once again. Feeling relaxed finally.

I took a deep breath of the blunt and pulled the blunt away from my lips gently not to open my mouth and spill the smoke.

"Excuse me?" A male voice called. I choked back and coughed, not expecting a customer. This was mainly my fault considering I was at the counter and not the bathroom this time.

"I'm so sorry sir." I said. He forced a fake chuckled, before I opened my eyes and looked at him.

My face flushed red, he was kind of cute. I cleared my throat and quickly hid my blunt away. "You can keep smoking, I'm a marijuana fan myself." He laughed. I smiled, "Yea, me too." I said. I pulled my blunt back out taking another huff of it.
"What can I get you?" I asked, "can I get one or two of those cookies?" He asked. I nodded, "Thats funny, my last customer yesterday ordered the exact same thing, and now my first customer of the day is ordering the exact same thing." He chuckled, "That was my friend, we actually sometimes smoke pot together." He said. "He suggested I come here to try these cookies out."

I smiled. I grabbed two cookies and handed them to him, "on the house" I said. He smiled, "Thank you, you know yesterday he said you paid for the cookies for him. You are really kind." I smiled. "Thank you!"

I hesitated for a second, trying to think of a new start of conversation. "Whats your name?" I asked. He smiled, "Jonathan, Jonathan Byers." He said. I smiled; "(Y/N) (L/N), pleasure to officially meet you." I smiled.

"You know, not to be weird or anything it would be nice if we went on a trip and smoked some of that Mari Jane." We laughed. "Sounds good. Saturday?" I asked. He nodded, "Sounds good." He replied. "Meet you here at the same time tomorrow?" I asked. He nodded. "See you Tomorrow!" I said. He waved goodbye and left.

I was already higher than a mother fucker, I burped around and waited for Jonathan.

"Hey again!" His voice called. I turned my head, "Hey Jonathan!" I said. Burping loudly, he laughed "Never heard someone burp from getting high." He said. I smiled nervously.

"Care for a walk?" He asked. I nodded, "Yea, lets go." I said.

We began our walk under sunny California, a hot summer day.
I began to sweat from my armpits, thats how hot it was.

Once we were on a hikers trail, he pulled out a blunt and passed it to me.

We both smoked the singular blunt.

I burped again, he laughed "You're funny" i laughed along with him. He was fun to smoke with.

We hung out on the hikers trail all day long. I fell on top of him pushing him to the ground. Rolling off of him we laughed.

"You're so much fun!" He said. We laughed.