||Mall Ice Cream|| Eleven x Reader (Season 3)

Eleven x Reader
TW: Spoilers, language
Not requested
Story takes place in your pov only.
You are 14 in this.

I'm in love with my best friend

Yes!

I said it.

I love her. I love her! I sighed and flopped onto El's bed. "(Y/N)!" She said. "I've been calling you." She said. "Yes?" I said. "What do I do?" She asked. "About what?" I asked. "Mike." She said. "Oh, yeah. Your boyfriend." I groaned. "He's been avoiding me." She said. I sat up. "He won't talk to me, he won't express himself anymore." She said. "Seriously?" I asked. She nodded, "I called him, he mumbled something and hung up." She said. I shrugged. "I don't know, maybe he's being a bitch." I said. She laughed, "A bitch." She cackled. I laughed with her. We laughed for a while.

Then I got an idea.

I stood up quickly. "El!" I said. She looked at me quickly. "Lets go to the mall! The Star court!" I said. She nodded and stood up, a big smile on her face. God she's so, amazing. Thats weird, not really, stop thinking!

We were at the mall. She looked around. This was the first time she had ever been to a mall, I think. She was so amazed. "Wow," she said. I smiled and laughed, "Whats funny?" Asked asked in a serious tone. "You're just, funny to hang out with." I said. Why did I say that? She gave me a strong aggressive look, "what us that suppose to mean?" She asked. I shrugged, "I mean," I panicked. Behind her was a clothing shop, "El, look over there!" I said. She turned around and gasped, "Lets got here." She tugged my hand and dragged me behind her. I was a flustered mess. Jesus, I can and can't believe this is happening.

We went inside. The clothes were beautiful, lovely even.

El grabbed a few clothes. "Can we get?" She asked, "How about you try them on first!" I asked. She nodded, "ok."

The first outfit she put on was so pretty. I can't even think, the only way I could think was by looking at how cute she looked trying in new outfits. She was so excited. She was trapped in that cabin all day, she was finally aloud outside.

She finally put on a dress with cute colorful patterns. I blushed. The way she reacted in the mirror was absolutely adorable. This made me smile. How adorable!

"El, do you want some ice cream?" She smiled. "Yea." She said. I motioned for her to follow. We looked for a food court with ice cream. Till I pointed out Scoops Ahoy. "Lets go." Qe got in the large line. I pulled some money from my pocket and counted as she starred at the counter. "Is that Steve?" She asked. I looked. It was. I laughed immediately. "It is." We giggled.

We walked to the counter. Steve looked us in the eyes and shook his head. We laughed. "One Vanilla and one chocolate." He sighed. He got us our ice creams. He pressed himself against the other side of the counter and leaded over and handed us our ice cream. I paid for it, as he counted he looked at me and gave me a stern look. "Is she suppose to be out?" We shrugged and laughed, immediately walking away. I could here his groan from far away.

Today was such a good day.