BEFORE

00 // THE TAKING

"Little Miss Delilah Caldwell, I have been expecting you." Delilah froze when she heard the man's icy voice in her Los Angeles apartment.

"Who the hell are you?" The strawberry blonde asked when she saw the man sitting at her small kitchen table. "What is up with that helmet? You look like a fucking reindeer."

The man chuckled at Delilah's comment. "You're a redhead, I should have known you'd be a fireball."

"Actually, it's strawberry blonde." Delilah pointed out, crossing her arms over her chest. "And this brings me back to my question, who the hell are you?"

The man stood up, if it wasn't for her heels he would have been a foot taller than Delilah. "I am Loki and you are going to assist me in this little plan I have to make the world a better place."

"Why would I help a grown man that's playing dress up?" Delilah sassed as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Delilah, your scream alone can obliterate everything within a five mile radius." Loki pointed out before taking a few steps closer to Delilah, there was less than a foot between them when Loki gave her a sinister smile. "You're coming with me."

*****

Disclaimer: obviously I don't own The Avengers because if I did I would keep cap for myself. but I do own Delilah and her story lines so do not steal this because that's not cool and I spent a lot of time planning this.

i know i don't need to have another story bc i have four others (yikes) but i wanted to write a cap one bc he's my fave and everyone apparently wanted me to write one so here it is. dedicated to hannah bc we've been talking about this for like three days