AFTER

EPILOGUE

"As comfortable as you clothes are, I kind of missed wearing clothes my size." Delilah told Steve as they stood in the courtyard, waiting for Thor and Loki to return to Asgard.

"You look nice." Steve smiled down at the strawberry blonde. "Scar and all."

"I told you battle scars are hot." Delilah said as she watched Thor and Loki disappear with the Cube, bright blue light blinded her until they were gone.

"Well," Delilah said after a few seconds of silence among the group. "This was fun. Let's do it again sometime. And by that I mean the shawrma. Not fighting an army." She said, smiling at the group before they slowly went their own ways.

"Where to now?" Steve asked Delilah, looking down at her as she shrugged.

"I don't know. But I'm going wherever you are." She smiled up at the super soldier. "Oh, and one more thing." Delilah grabbed Steve's plaid shirt and pulled him down to her level before connected her lips to his. Steve hesitated a few seconds, not realizing what was going on before kissing Delilah back. He wrapped his arms around her waist as their lips moved in sync.

"About damn time!" Tony shouted, making Delilah giggle into the kiss before pulling away.

Delilah grinned when she saw how red Steve's face was. "Thanks for that, Tin Man!" She called to Tony before she reached behind her back and grabbed Steve's hand, intertwining their fingers. "Let's go ride off into the sunset like couples do in cheesy romance movies."

*****

well, scream is officially over! i just wanna thank every single one of you, whether vote or comment or both or not. i love you guys for supporting me through all of this. i just randomly started this one day bc aou was coming out soon and the cap feels were so strong, i never expected it to be my favorite fic. i never thought it would reach 100 votes, let alone 1.5k and 3k+ comments. i love you guys so, so much, so thanks again!

and the sequel, demons, is getting posted right after i post this so please go check it out :)