~||Chapter 2||~ Daycare trouble!

You were just walking around until you saw some posters of Two animatronics, A sun and a crescent moon. You looked around the room until you saw a sign that said 'Slide into Fun!', "They actually have everything here!" You peeked to see children running around, some drawing, some playing in the playsets, some playing with stuffed animals and some playing with... instruments!. You slid down the slide to land in ball pit balls, You quickly got out and basically dashed to the 3 year olds playing the mini instruments. You picked up a guitar and started playing while singing to yourself,

 "My grandpa fought in world war II! He was such a noble dude, I cant even finish school..."

Some kids began to swarm you

"missed my mom and left too soon, His dad was a fireman who fought fires so violent"

A bunch began to clap, Catching the daycare attendants attention.

"I think i bored my therapist while playing him my violin"

He walked up and noticed the song he started singing, Which shocked you.

"Oh my god!" He sang

Y/N: "Thats so insane!"

"Oh my god!"

Y/N:"Thats such a shame, next to them my stuff dont feel so gra-a-nd!"

"But i cant help myself from feeling ba-a-ad!" He picked up a small toy violin

Y/N: "I kind of feel like two things can be sad!"

"1,2,3,4!"

Y/N: "The worlds smallest violin, Really needs an audience! So if i do not find somebody soon!"

"Ill blow up into smithereens and spew my tiny sympony"

Y/N:  "So let me play my violin for you, you, you, you!"

The two of you sang as you guys entertained the kids when the song was over, You stood up and started heading to the exit, Until you heard the animatronic say "Hey new friend! Come and play with us!" He gestured you over as the kids all cheered, "Alright my little sundews! tag or hide and seek?"  they all cheered for hide and seek.

Sun went to a corner of a room and started counting to 30, You looked around the room until you saw a random pile of soft plushies in a corner of the daycare. You ran and jumped in huddling yourself at the very back so sun cant reach you, "ready or not! here i come!~" He said in a singing like tone.

-🍬☀️-{Time skip}-🍬☀️-

"Sunshines! Where aarrreee you?" he said teasingly, he had only 3- "Found you nathaniel!" well now 2 more competitors to find, You and an older kid named clarence. Sun walked by you atleast 15 times. It was hard to keep your giggles in. "I found you clarence!" Sun declared. "Alright sundews! We have a winner!, Y/N! Come on out now Sunshine!" He looked around until he noticed you giggling infront of the plushie pile "Here Sunny!" You declared smiling at his shocked expression "B-but i walked past there at least 15 times!" He exclaimed while smiling more. "Oh! Sundews! Its almost time for Mr.Moon to come out!" He said picking out the sleeping mats. He was very thankful that you managed to set up and calm the kids down with him, You were soundly playing a ukulele to help the kids sleep...Until the lights turned off.

You were shocked when you saw red glowing eyes approaching you, You quickly stood up and ran when you noticed it began to.. swim in the air???. You ran and ran until you fell and tripped, somehow scrapping your knees, You hissed as you touched your knees. "Oh dear!" The moon like animatronic said as he picked you up, "Please dont hurt me.." You whispered as the moon like animatronic walked over to be what looked like a...Medical bay..?

He sighed and patched you up "You alright? Not to tight is it?" He asked calmly, You shook your head and smiled, "I thought you were gonna hurt me!" You thankfully sighed. He then took you to the naptime corner "Naptime little one" You yawned and nodded "Okay.." You said snuggling against moon and falling asleep, He cooed and fell asleep with you in his arms

Sun: "Moony..I think i found a favourite.."

Moon: "same sunny..same.."

Sun and Moon cant wait for you to come back again

______________________________________________________

YIPPEE

SORRY THIS CHAPTER WASNT AS LONG AS THE LAST!

anyways stay tuned for rabbit time!