~!!!CHAPTER 5!!!~ Who?!

Y/N was casually hanging around and walking around the block bored once again, They thought for a bit, It would be kind of cool to visit the Pizzaplex again. There was one problem though, Freddy and the others were having a big party that some rich family planned out.

Everyone was going there, Except for sun and moon... You had an idea and planned out a 'Relaxed' day with the two of them. Y/N walked over to the supermarket to buy snacks and games to play so they had something to do and not get bored, After you paid you walked home to pack your bag, You wanted to have a sleepover with them (Because sun usually begs you to stay for a sleepover.

You walked into the Pizzaplex to see EVERYONE head to DJMM's stage (That's where the party's happening). You made your way to the daycare to see no one there (Again, everyone is at the party), You hold onto your bags and slide down the slide. When Y/N hit the ball pit, it made a *THUMP* Sound that startled sun.

"E-Erm... Y-You're supposed to be at the party stranger!" Sun said not knowing WHO was in the ball pit, You giggled and poked your head out from the ball pit "Hi Sunny!", Sun seeing you made him smile widely and giggle "Sunshine!" He smiled and picked you up, He looked at the bags and gasped "ARE WE HAVING A... SLEEPOVER?!??!" He yelled happily as he hugged you tighter.

~!!!YOUR POV!!!~

I smiled as I watched Sun pacing around the daycare, Rambling about something until I heard his loud gasp "HOW ABOUT HIDE AND SEEK!!?!??!" He said as his (pupils?) turned into star shapes, I giggled and nodded... I had the perfect place to hide!

Sun turned around and started counting.

"1...."

I ran off and looked around.

"2....."

I climbed up a play structure and climbed into it.

"3..." 

I hid behind a generator and smiled.

"4... Hmmm... What's after 4...." 

I giggled.

"Oh! 5!"

"He's so silly.." I said to myself. 

"5, 6 skip a few 9, 10! Ready or not here I come!!!" Sun smiled as he began his search for you. He searched high and low, from the top of the play structures, to the plushie pile, to the naptime corner, and more! He started panicking a bit as he gave up.

"Y/N! Y/N!!! YOU WIN!!!" He let out a loud but cute whine as he sat down, He heard a giggle as he felt someone hug him from behind. He Gasped and turned around before hugging me back tightly, "SUNSHINE!!!!" He smiled and held me close.

~!!!SUNS POV!!!~

I looked at Y/N in relief before speaking up, "W-Well what do you want to do now friend?" I asked calmly as I looked at Y/N, My eyes widen when I saw Y/N putting a finger on their chin and thinking. "Hmm.. I don't know Sun.. Do you have an idea?" I laughed as my rays flowed with delight, Listening to the Theme song in the background. My Smile grew as I placed a finger on Y/N's Nose.

.

.

.

"TAG! YOU'RE IT!"

I laughed gleefully as I stood up, Hopping off as Y/N gasped; "HEY!! No fair!!" They yelled as they attempted to run up to me, I chuckled as I ran up a play structure, My long fingers gripping onto the gate railings securely as my jester like shoes gripped onto the soft padding as I leaped up, My Shoes landing onto the railings as I climb up. My fingers tangled into the gate railings as I look down, Y/N stood there with a mad expression on their face. I smiled until I watched them climb up the slide with dedication on their face, "Sunshine!-" I gasp as I climb higher and stand on the slide, As Y/N crawled to me and held out their hand to touch the end of my puffy stripped pants; I jump over them and land on the other side of them, Laughing at my success before Jumping down and landing gracefully on my legs.

~!!!NO-ONES POV!!!~

Y/N huffed as they slid down, Falling face first from the impact of the landing. Sun gasped and rushed over, His big hands wrapping around you and panicking. "Sunshine!!! Please tell me you're okay!! A-Are you hurt?!?! D-Do you need medical attention?!? Are you bleeding? Tell Dr. Sunny where it hurts!"; He was practically yelling, You groaned and placed your hands on his permanent smile, causing him to Jolt and tilt his head. "I-I'm fine.. Just need the lights to lower a bit.. I have a MASSIVE headache.." You whimper as you cover the lights from your eyes, basically shielding your delicate eyeballs from the bright light.

Sun nodded before skipping to the Security desk, Looking at the light switch, "I.. Haven't really done this yet sunshine.." Sun spoke under a whisper as he touched the light switch, Flicking it so its between the sun and the moon symbol on the light switch, Causing the room the dim, Light enough for sun to stay but dark enough for moon to appear. You huffed and looked around, Seeing that both sun and moon were standing there, Their puffy pants was stripes that slowly faded into a dark blue background with yellow stars. Half of their body was a light yellow while the other was light blue, On the faceplate was the same as the body, Except half of it was a beige color while the other half was a dark blue color, On the beige color there was a bright yellow eye, and on the dark blue side there was a bright red side. Moons hat rested on top of their half balded head, while 2-4 of suns rays were poking out. 

~!!!YOUR POV!!!~

My eyes widen in shock as I spoke, "Sun? Moon??" I said, Looking at the figure who turned to you with a smile on its face, "New friend! How nice!"  I watched closely as the figure rested its hands on its chest as its already warm smile, "Oh! How RUDE of me! My name is Eclipse! The preferably other counterpart to whom you call 'Sun' and 'Moon'" It spoke with a proud smile, Pupils dilated directed at you. It walked over to you and crouched down, "Scanning complete; Y/N L/N. Such an.. Adorable child." Eclipse spoke with a gentle tone as it picked you up, "Initiating; Night time protocols, Come on now little child. Do you know its Dangerous to stay up late? Children your age should get eight or more hours of sleep! Have sweet dreams!" It lied you down onto a pile of Plushies as it ran off to go fetch you a blanket, It standing there seemingly looking for the most comfortable blanket there. You lied down as you stared at the fake clouds, Watching as the stars were dimly lit as the Daycare theme song was playing in the background, But it seemed to be slowed down and pitched just perfectly for kids to sleep through without the disturbance of sleep.

You then felt a blanket being draped over you as It sat down next to you, Wrapping its long arms around you as it pulled you closer, Lulling you to sleep as you close your eyes, Falling a sleep from the sweet comfort of your new friend Eclipse, "Sweet dreams.." It shushed out as it pat your head, Seemingly happy that you have taken some rest.

--------------------------------------------

THIS IS A LONG CHAPTER TO CELEBRATE THE NEW RUIN DLC!!!
SO SO SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY! I ABSOULUTELY LOVE ECLIPSE WITH ALL MY HEART AND SOUL!!!!

Word count: 1263

Thank you for reading this long ass chapter. <333