~!!Chapter 4!!~ Music time?

Before i begin the story, i would like to thank @unity907 for the wonderful idea!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N was by themselves wondering what to do, and how to do it.

They can't hang out with the band because they all have to charge, They can't handle Sun or Moon because those two are cleaning/busy, And Vanny? Oh god you don't want to even KNOW what she's doing! So you were just sitting there... bored outta your mind, You remembered Freddy mention to you about some DJ? You stood up and noticed a vent.

You walked over and heard... some fast footsteps? You got concerned and grabbed a random Screwdriver. You then opened up the vent and crawl inside, Taking a deep breath you began to crawl around "Hello? Is anyone in here??" You spoke until you heard a light screech along with pitter pattering. 

This casually freaking you out, You began to turn around to see a mini... Something? You stood there and watched it giggling a bit as it tried to scare you "Aww! What a cute little thing!" You said as you began to pet it, It froze in place before hesitantly leaning into your hand, That caused you to coo "Awww!!!" You smiled as you picked up the little guy and continued to pet it.

That thing gladly curled up in your hand and let out something that is suppose to sound like... purrs.. You chuckled a bit as you began to crawl out, Checking in on it time to time "I wanna name you Alex!" Alex perked up, It seemed to be pleased with that name.

~!!!YOUR POV!!!~

I was walking around while holding Alex, I sighed knowing that Freddy and the others wont be waking up soon.. and that the doors are going to open soon, So I thought that maybe i should hang out with that DJ guy "You comfortable Alex?" I smiled as it nodded, I was happy with my new friend, Maybe that DJ guy would be happy with me aswell?

I was humming on my way there, I noticed big red eyes stare at me from the darkness, I got a bit nervous and started walking away faster. I walked into the arcade and looked around in awe "Wow! Everything is so pretty!" I looked at the many games before walking into the DJS stage, My jaw dropped when I saw how big the DJ was "Whoa!! He's massive!" I said in total awe "Oh? Is he sleeping?" I smiled as I noticed Alex get off my hand "Oh?" I gasped and cooed as I saw Alex curl up next to the DJ, They both were so cute and adorable! Almost as if they were father and son/siblings!

[TIME SKIP]

After about 3 hours, I noticed Freddy walk in "Oh superstar! There you are!" His ears perked up as he pulled me into a nice and warm embrace "The Pizzaplex is going to open soon..." He sounded almost upset? I mean I was upset aswell but man am I tired!

I hugged back and leaned into the embrace a bit, I was put down as Freddy kneeled down and grabbed onto my shoulders "You are going to come back... Right...?" He looked at me, straight in the eyes. "Yeah Freddy! Of course I will!" I smiled as Freddy's eyes sparked with hope "Amazing!" He then picked me up and walked over to the exit, I saw the other members, Even Sun!"

"Heh, Bye kid. See you soon!" Monty said with a chuckle

"Bye little chick! See you soon!" Said Chica with a smile

"I'll see you soon firecracker, Remember now... I'm the best!" Roxy said as she ruffled my hair

I giggled and looked at sun, he looked like he was about to cry? He then suddenly picked me up in a hug and cried "I'LL MISS YOU SUNSHINNEEEEE!!!!!!!" I sighed and pat his back "I'll be sure to visit you sun!" He then stopped crying and smiled "Okay!" He let go of me and waved.

I smiled and waved as i walked out the door, I looked at the ground and smiled as the sun began to rise, I started walking home thinking about the others, When i got home i threw my headphones on and lied down before slowly closing my eyes and falling asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHOOOOOOO YEAHH BABYYYYYYY

Ayo, Wanna talk/give me ideas/give me fanart to my fanfics?

Heres my discord user

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Littledolly2345 ♥#1175

Happy readings!!