hellfire

The bell rung at the end of the school day. You were excited to get home so you could change into your Hellfire shirt, before going to the campaign.

You arrived infront of your house and opened the front door. Throwing your bag at the bottom of the stairs, you ran up them to your room.

"Honey, how was school?" Your mom shouted from the kitchen. "Fine!" You shouted as you yanked the shirt out of your closet.

You changed your shirt and went downstairs to sit down with your family and eat dinner. "Hm, you sure this little club isn't a cult?" Your dad asked.

"I wouldn't be in it of it was." You said, looking up at him. "Yea, she's in it for a different reason." Your younger brother Mike said.

You rolled your eyes at him and hurried to eat. You planned on leaving early as Mike can just bike to school.

Putting your shoes on, you gave your Mom and Dad a kiss and ran out the door. Starting your car, you got excited as you looked at a polaroid of Eddie on your speedometer.

It was him smiling and holding a puppy. You backed out of your driveway and drove to school.

It was about an hour until the campaign started and most of the time, everyone else would get there about 15 minutes before.

You arrive at the school and walked inside. Walking up to the door of the room, you reached for the doorknob.

You peaked inside to see if Eddie had arrived yet, when the door slammed in your face. "Eddie, what the hell?" You said through the door and slammed your palm against it.

"You gotta do the secret knock." You rolled your eyes. "What secret knock?" You asked. "Yknow, the secret knock." You tried multiple different knocks against the door.

Eventually, the door swung open and Eddie grabbed you by your hips, slamming your lips together. You felt him smile against your mouth and slam the door, locking it. "Did I get it right?" You asked him.

"There is no secret knock, that was just to make you mad." You smiled and pulled him into another kiss.

The two of you walked away from the door, not breaking the kiss. Your lower back hit the table.

"Oh, shit." He said as he brushed the gameboard and figurines off the table and grabbed the back of your thighs, lifting you onto the wooden slab.

He trailed his hands up from your thighs and under the hem of your shirt. "You look so good in this." He said as he started to lift the shirt over your head.

You began pulling his jackets off and he laid your back on the table, leaning over you and trailing kisses down your torso.

He looked up at you as he hooked his fingers in your waistband. You nodded as a sign of permission as he pulled your jeans off.

He came back up and began kissing your neck, as he rubbed his thumb against your pink lace panties.

He chuckled as he looked down at them. "These for me sweetheart?" He said as he kissed your neck. You bit your lip as he pulled the underwear down your legs.

He curled two fingers inside of you and brought his lips back up to yours. You struggled to kiss him back as he stared into your eyes watching you squirm under him.

You heard him laugh as you let out a moan. "Oh shut up." You said to him. He started to quicken his pace and you started reaching your climax.

He pulled his digits out of your hole as you furrowed your brows. "You thought I was gonna let you come that easy?" He said as he flipped you over.

He pulled his jeans down as his long member shot up out of his boxers. He grabbed your hands and held them behind your back and slammed into you.

"Oh, Eddie!" You moaned as he started to go faster and harder. "Shh dollface, there's other clubs around."

The both of you were panting and groaning as your walls clenched around his dick. You were melting under him.

You finished and soon after he did the same. You felt his cock twitching inside of you before releasing his cum.

"Holy shit." You said with an exhaled. "That was so good." He said as he started to put his clothes back on.

You did the same. He gave you a kiss on the forehead before hearing a knock on the door. "Eddie, you in there?"

It was Dustin. You remembered the game he shoved off the table. "Shit Eddie, the table." He looked over and his eyes went wide, wondering how he would explain it to the club.

for the next one, should I make it sweet and fluffy, or BDSM...🤭