picnic

"Hey." You said as you approached the wooden table. "Got the stuff?" You asked as you looked at the man on the table.

He turned to you. "Yea" you walked over the the table and put your bag on the bench as Eddie jumped to his feet off the table.

He went to the other side of the table and got his lunchbox. Walking back around to your side, he put his lunchbox on the table and sat next to you within back to the table and arms spread along the edge.

You looked at his side profile. Then, your eyes trailed down his neck going further down to look at his lap.

You flinched as he looked over at you. Your cheeks had already caught fire. You looked straight ahead as Eddie threw his arm at his lunch box.

"Half for 15?" He suggested as he grabbed the bag of weed. Your eyes were staring at his veiny arms and hands.

Your eyes traveled from his wrist up his arm and I to his eyes. He was already looking at you, but when you looked at him he quickly moved his eyes.

"What?" You giggled as you asked him what he was looking at. He looked around the woods for a moment before answering your question.

"Nothing, you want the drugs or no?" He asked, not looking in your eyes. "Look at me when you talk to me." You said as you raised your hand to his jaw, turning his face to yours.

His eyes looked full with desire. "S- sorry, I'm just gonna go." He said as he tried to stand up. You put your hand on his thigh to gesture for him to stay.

"I've known you for a while Eddie, you've never acted like this before?" You asked with a pouty look on your face. "What's wrong baby? Are you too scared of what might happen when we're alone?" You asked into his ear.

"y/n, you're killing me." He said as he tried turning his head. You positioned his jaw back where you had it. "I bet you think about me. You want to do awful things to me" You whispered into his ear.

"y/n-" his breath was shaky. You trailed your hand up his thigh, passing his torso, placing your hand on his cheek. "Do you want me to do something awful to you?"

You drag your hand down his body to the bulge in his jeans. You smiled when you felt it. "This for me?" You asked and his eyes met yours. "Mhm." He said as he grabbed the side of your face.

You moved his hand away from your face and maintained contact as you sat on your knees between his legs. "Let me help you." You said as you rubbed his crotch. He nodded and you began taking his belt off.

The buckle chimed as you took it off, then you unbuttoned his black jeans. You unzipped them and pulled them off. His jeans were at his ankles and all he had on was his boxers along with his shoes and shirt.

Your hand was rubbing him through his boxers as you watched his eyes. They were stuck on yours. He bit his lip before his head fell back. "God y/n. You're so hot." He said as he lifted his head back up and looked into your eyes again.

You reached for the waistband of his boxers and he lifted his hips so that you could take them off. His dick sprung up from the shorts  and a smile grew on your face. You bit your lip and looked at his face.

He was so desperate. He had those stupid puppy dog eyes. You spit in your hand and brought it to the shaft of his cock, pumping it with your hand.

You giggled as his head bobbed back. You brought your mouth to the tip of his dick and licked it to tease him. His head sprug back up and his eyes looked into yours.

He grabbed a bunch of hair from the back of your head and pushed your head down his shaft. His eyebrows furrowed while doing so.

After doing this motion for a few minutes, you pulled back to catch your breath. Your mouth was a mess of spit and precum. As you caught your breath, you were still stroking his dick with your hand.

The two of you maintained eye contact and he brought his hand to the side of your face. "You're so beautiful like this." He said as he wiped a bit of the mess on your face off with his thumb, then sticking his thumb in your mouth.

You sucked his thumb off before bringing your head back down to his throbbing cock. You licked up from his balls to his tip, your tounge being guided by a vein. You then took all of him in your mouth.

You kept the same basic rhythm for the most part. You decided to deepthroat him and you gagged on his dick. His legs clenched and his mouth opened when you did this.

His brows furrowed as you did it again. "Just like that princess." He said as he looked up. His neck was so hot. Everything about him was hot.

You began going faster with the occasional deepthroat. "I'm so close." He said to you. You began to pick up speed even more which made him jolt. His legs were clenched and he had a hand on the back of your head.

He guided your head up and down as he reached his high. You felt his cum shoot on the back of your throat. You kept your head moving so you could take full advantage of the moment.

His hand gripped back of your head tighter as you were overstimulating him. "Oh my g- god." He whimpered. You pulled your mouth off keeping your hand stroking his cock.

You smiled at him seeing his pitiful face. "You're so cute when you're needy." You giggled as you wiped the mess off your face and sucked it off your fingers.

He smiled as your brought your face to his, kissing him. "Let's deal more often"

------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope this is good I don't really write this kinda stuff🤗