Chapter 2 A New Friend part 2

Part two is here! Sorry I took so long but don't worry, I will try to do faster. Pls vote and comment on my stories, and follow me to get followed back.

"Name's Eliza, what yours?" Eliza replied Shoutout. "My names Bo-" Brainstorm said before his mouth was covered by Shoutout. "He meant Brainstorm." Shoutout nervously laughed along with the rest of danger force except for Brainstorm who finally understood what Shoutout meant when she corrected him and let out a little sigh.

 "Dang it, I almost tricked you to saying your real names, one day, danger force, one day..." Right then her phone- I mean watch- beeped as a new text appeared. "Oh that's my mom, see you soon?" Eliza asked hopefully. 

"See you soon. Now how about that number." Shoutout pulled out her phone. "What chatting app do you use? Cuz I don't have WhatsApp on my smart watch and I don't have a phone, I'm 11." 

Everyone but Volt and Eliza let out a gasp, then Shoutout said. "Well here's my number in case you get one soon, and you don't have a phone?"

 Shoutout was most concern while handing her a card with numbers on it. "What's wrong about that, is it because it's some kind of Swellview rule or law cuz I'm from Singapore." Eliza asked cluelessly.

 "No that's just a big problem here and Chapa also doesn't have a phone so your not the only one." Awol said but then realised what he just said so his eyes widened while everyone glared at him. 

"Who's Chapa?" "Um she is my friend... who is not here." Awol said. "Oh um ok? Well nice knowing you guys bye!" Eliza waved goodbye and walked off.

 "Bye!" They all waved and Awol teleported everyone back to the man's nest. "I can't help but think we are forgetting something..." Volt said as everyone tried to remember.

 "OH MY GOD! WE FORGOT THE BAD GUY!"  Captain man exclaimed. "Oh no! We have get him before he escapes!" Shoutout shouted.

 Everyone rushed to the mall but he was gone... "We are too late! He's gone!" Brainstorm looked under a rock beside him just to make sure.  "Maybe he hasn't gone far, everyone, search!" Awol yelled. Danger force searched and search and... searched.

 "Oh come on! Where is he?" Volt was getting frustrated. "Hello?" Brainstorm said. They turned to Brainstorm and saw him talking on his phone.

 "Sure!" Brainstorm then pressed his phone a couple of times and the rest kept quiet but curious who he was talking to. "Ok it's on speaker." He held out his phone to us to hear too. "Hello danger force, remember me?" A familiar voice asked through Brainstorm's phone.

 "I'll ask the obvious question here, uh who are you?" Shoutout asked. "The man from the mall? You seriously don't know who I am?!" "Now we do, where are you?" Volt looked around again to check if he is there. 

"I won't tell you but I will strike again soon..." The man then hung up. "Oh come on! We are just making more and more enemies each bad guy we fight!" Shoutout complained and collapse in a bench.

 "Well lets go back to the man's nest, come on." Awol said as everyone held on to him and then he teleported them back. They all transformed back in their normal clothes feeling exhausted. 

"I'm going to the bathroom." Bose stated and walked away. "There's no bathroom that way!" Mika shouted towards him. "I'll find something." He then walked out of the room. "Now what do we do?" Chapa asked feeling bored again.

 "Maybe we could-" Miles said but got cut off by Ray. "I'm gonna yell at Schwoz now byeeeee!" Ray left. "No one asked!" Chapa shouted towards him and then turned back at Miles. "What were you saying Miles?" Chapa asked Miles.