Chapter 4 Mika's Crush?!

Bose pov
"Okay okay, I... have a crush." Mika confessed. "*all gasps* Who?"
"I have a crush on...this guy." Mika said as she pulled out her phone and pressed it a few times, and showed us a picture of some random guy...he has smooth tan brown skin, blonde wavy hair and I see why she likes him so much. "Isn't he cute? *dreamily sighs*" Mika sighed, still staring at the picture. "Ooo, what's his name?" Chapa asked. "I don't know yet." Mika confessed. "Well then how did you meet him?" Chapa asked. "I didn't, he doesn't know I existed, I just found this picture of him in his profile on Envygram." "Then maybe you can ask him by texting him through Envygram." "I don't know..." "Uh did you guys forget me and Miles are still here..." I reminded, annoyed. "Yeah I'm getting bored, I'm gonna go to the-" Miles said but Chapa interrupted. "Don't care where just go." "Oh well, I guess Chapa doesn't want snack from the kitchen; where I'm going now." Miles said and walked out but Chapa stopped him. "NO, I mean uh- I didn't mean what I said so can please get me a snack?" Chapa quickly said, pleadingly. "Alright alright, be right back with all your snacks." Miles said and went to the kitchen. 

Miles pov

I almost chuckled when Chapa pleaded me, but of course she will probably threaten me like 'chuckle at me again and you will be eating all your snacks with a straw' hehe, I wonder what's her deal with straws, maybe she defeated someone with a straw, you'll never know. Oh yeah, everyone forgot to ask me and Chapa our deepest secret, well that's a relief, I hope they don't remember. Anyway, I walked into the kitchen to find a snack, now... what snack... I guess I forgot to ask, never mind, I'm just gonna take any snack and hopefully they like them.

Bose pov

Meanwhile, Mika is still staring and smiling at the picture. "Staring is not gonna help your problem, Mika. You have to introduce yourself to him and maybe, just maybe, he will like you too." Chapa encouraged. I frowned, I didn't like the sound of this. I imagine when they meet each other, I am sure Mika will be too in like like with him that she will forget about me, uh I mean danger force too. "You know, you don't have to do it if you don't want to, I mean-" "Alright Chapa, you talked me into it, even though part of me doesn't want to," "Did you not hear what I just said?" I interrupted. "I will still try, and hopefully he will like me for who I am!" Mika exclaimed hopefully. "Is anyone hearing me?!" "That's the spirit Mika! Good luck!" Chapa cheered. With that, everyone left without noticing me in the room, well I expected that from Chapa but not from Mika, at this rate she is going to forget me very soon and I don't want this to ruin our friendship just like that, I need to- "Hey, I brought the sna- Where did everyone go?" Miles asked and interrupted my thoughts. "No idea." I simply said.

Mika pov

I can't believe this is happening! I am gonna confess my feelings to my dream guy! I am now in my living room thinking of how I can tell him, but Chapa is currently not making any progress, she is not really helping... "Maybe text him to meet me somewhere, what do think?" I suggested. "I don't know, I'm not good at this stuff, that's why I'm still single!" Chapa exclaimed. "Can you at least give some suggestions, like what I am doing, cuz you are not really helping my situation." I said. "Alright I will try." Chapa said. "CHAPA! MIKA! WHERE DID YOU GUYS G- oh hey guys, don't mind us just walking by." Miles tried to act cool after yelling while carrying the snacks in his hand. "Uh ok?" Chapa replied. "Anyway I think what you said to meet him is a good plan... I guess." Chapa told me. "What plan?" Bose asked. "The plan to meet my crush A.K.A. my future boyfriend, I said I was going to text him to meet me in Hip Hop Purée to, you know, get him to like me whatever it takes." I said. Bose seemed a bit annoyed when I said that. "Are you sure he will like you back? If he breaks your heart, there's always plenty of other people out there you could date, *scoffs: like me*" "What did you say at the end?" I asked, I could not hear what he coughed out. "Nothing!" Bose quickly said. "Ok? Well, without further ado, I am going to figured out I should text him and then text him, bye!" I exclaimed and speed walked to my room with Chapa following behind me. 

Miles pov

Ugh, girls, always obsessed with this love stuff, ick! Glad I'm not part of any of that! "I don't like the sound of Mika dating anyone, she will just ignore everything else in her life, she is already doing it!" Bose exclaimed. Spoke too soon... He clearly has something for Mika to be so- what's the word... jealous. "Bose, do you have any idea why you are saying stuff about you not wanting Mika to date anyone?" I asked. "Hmmm, I've never thought about that. Come to think of it, I... I don't know." Bose scratched his head trying to think. "Well I know." "What is it?" "You have a crush on Mika!" I exclaimed. Bose gasped as he covered his mouth and his eyes grew wide, but then he stopped. "*laughs* Oh I get it, this is one of your pranks, I'm not falling for that!" At that point, I grew serious as he slowly stopped laughing. "The only thing you are falling for is Mika." "Well that could explain a lot if that's the case." "It is! But don't worry, I will help you confess to her." I assured Bose. "What! No! I don't want to tell Mika that I like her, she might not even like me back!" "It is the only way you can get rid of your jealously. You have to say your feelings to her so you won't be jealous anymore." I explained. "Okay fine. I just need to find the right time to tell her and think what to say to her." Bose said. "Okay bye!" I sped to the door wanting to tell Chapa the good news. "Wait! You cannot tell anyone." "Aw come on! Fine!" Then I walk to my room so I could clear my mind by watching some movies on my phone in NetMovies (danger forces version of Netflix that I made up).

Bose pov

I can't believe this! Me, liking Mika! How did I not know that until now! Now that I know, I need a way to tell Mika my feelings towards her but... without her knowing. Hmmmm... oh I know! Maybe I could- "Hey Bose!" Mika exclaimed and interrupted my thoughts. "I wasn't thinking about anything!" I panicked as I heard Mika's voice behind me. "I'm just grabbing the snacks." Mika said, I can feel her eyeing at me suspiciously from behind my back and then she went back into her room. I let out a sigh of relief. Now, what was I thinking just now... Aw come on! I forgot! Come on Bose, think! Ugh forget it, I need a 45 minute toilet break anyways, and than I can think.

Chapa pov

"I got the snacks, as you requested." Mika came in her room and placed to snacks beside me. "Now, help me think, should I ask him to meet me in hip hop purée or my house?" Mika asked, more anxious than ever. "Maybe hip hop purée and you could use a nap or something to clear your mind." I suggested while munching on my snacks. "I do not need a nap! I am perfectly fine!" Mika exclaimed. "You sure?" I asked. "Yes Chapa! I'm not *yawns* tired..." Yup, she is tired alright. I pulled out my phone (this is after she found her phone), played a lullaby, and watched Mika as she yawned while mumbling a few words. "You know what... maybe I could use a nap..." With that, Mika laid on her bed and fell asleep in seconds. Finally, I did it! *loud crashes* What was that?! Maybe the neighbours dropped some pots and pans. *someone screaming* I should go check what's happening. I walk out and follow the sounds while carrying a baseball bat, preparing to whack someone. I found out the sound lead to... Miles's room??? What could he have done now?

Hey everyone! I'm so sorry for making you guy wait soooo long, I got interested in Stranger things, Harry Potter, and a few more movies my friends told me about so I watched all of them and forgot about this, I'm also doing my other stories as well so it might take a while. I will try updating faster, wish me luck! :)

If you guys would like to know where I watch the movies for free just search cineb.net and enjoy! :)