C1: The first month

W: 1448

The first month of the pregnancy was definitely something namjoon wasn't prepared for.

The constant feeling of craving for something so bad that you would cry to your mate just to make him buy it.

But that wasn't the worst part, said Jungkook.

The moodswings, were the worst one of the symptoms namjoon feels.

“Baby, can you cook today? Im not feeling too good..”, Namjoon says while going down the stairs to the sofa. The older was currently watching a movie in the tv when the omega interrupted him.

Jungkook looks back at his mate with a smile and nodded, “Ofcourse love, what do you want for dinner? Im gonna buy the ingredients from the store now.”

Namjoon thinks about it for a moment until something he has been craving for popped on his mind.

“I want some kimchi fried rice with seaweed and spam!” he says excitedly sitting on the sofa.

Jungkook stood up and heads towards the kitchen to see if there were some ingredients, if not he's gonna go to the store, “There isn't much chili paste left.. yeah and some other stuff too, im gonna go to the store.”

“Want something?” Jungkook asked taking the keys off the counter and putting on his coat.

“Can you get some ice cream from the convenience store?” Namjoon says looking up from his phone.

“Got that.” Jungkook clicked his tongue, as he successfully put on his coat.

...

30 minutes later, Jungkook was still gone.

Joon
Koo? Where are you?

Kook
Almost done love, the line is pretty long.
[Attachment: Image]

Joon
Hurry
Pls

Kook
Sure, be done in a sec
Seen 6:45pm.

Namjoon looks at the message, he was getting pretty bored that his husband was still not home frustrated even.

“Im really craving for some kimchi fried rice rn” he groans, as he rolls his eyes.

A few minutes later Jungkook arrived, “Im home..” Jungkook opens the door, hands occupied by bags of foods

Namjoon didn't even say a word when his husband came home, he was just staring at the tv screen,

“Joonie?” jungkook aays again, taking off his shoes.

As he successfully took off his shoes, he walks towards the kitchen to place the bags on the counter, “Joonie are you mad? Jungkook asked sitting beside the man.

He didn't even say a word. Jungkook laughs to himself as how can his husbnad be so dramatic, “Baby im sorry, the line was actually pretty long”

Namjoon sighs as he calms himself, “Okay.” he reaponds dryly

Jungkook didn't make any further questions as he didn't want his husband to be angry, he rolls his eyes playfully as he went inside the kitchen to start cooking.

A few minutes as Jungkook was cooking, he felt arms around his waist as a shorter male figure places his head on his back.

“Joonie?” he asked.