CHAPTER 40

After two years

Third Person's POV

      Hitesh was driving recklessly. He knew that but couldn't make himself to be careful for he knew he was late and Samaira would probably kill him for being so late.

    She called 2 hours back ordering him to come back home before 8. He had to manage a few things which took more time than he thought. In short he was late and Samaira was probably mad at him.

    It was 9:30 when he finally pulled his car near their home. He hurriedly parked his car and knocked the door hoping for Samaira to open. She didn't.

    That got him worried as no matter how mad she gets she open the door at first knock. He fetched keys from his pocket and unlocked it. He called for Samaira but no response.

     He moved forward and entered their drawing room. To say he was shocked would be an understatement. His jaw dropped. He looked at her.

    "Where is Samaira? What did you do to her?"

HITESH's POV

      "You don't like it?" she asked me and I smiled at her. I went towards her and scooped her in my arms.

   "I more than Love it." I said and kissed her forehead. It was really beautiful. I couldn't believe she did all this for me.

   "That doesn't even have any meaning." she complained with a pout. I couldn't resist myself and pecked her lips.

    "And you my love look Ravishing."  she blushed at that and looked down.

    " How you managed to do everything alone?" I asked her referring to all the delicious food on the table and decorations around it.

   It wasn't much nor too light

   It wasn't much nor too light. It was just according to my liking. Samaira was also wearing one of the dress I gifted her. Now when I think about it I was under dressed.

    "I just made dinner then you took forever to come so I decorated it." she explained more like complained.

   "I am so sorry love. I got stuck with work." I apologized giving her my best innocent face.

   "You always do this." she stated fact and tried to look angry but ended up looking cute instead.

   "How about I take a day off tomorrow with you at the wherever you want." I said knowing she won't be able to stay angry with me.

   "Wherever I want?"

     "yes,"

     "okay, you are forgiven." she said while trying her best to not smile.

     I kissed her forehead and pulled her closer by her waist. Her cheeks were now red. She feebly tried to move away but I just pulled her more close and went to have dinner.

     She looked happy. That was all I ever wanted for her. She was smiling every now and then.

    "So, what's the occasion?" I asked her after eating. Yeah, that should have been my first question but I was so lost in her that it didn't even crossed my mind.

    "Nothing special. I was feeling happy and wanted to thank you for being with me through out." 

    "Never ever thank me again or I would get mad at you." I said trying to speak in a warning tone but couldn't as who could be strict with her when she is smiling and just looking perfect.

    Third Person's POV

  "I know you won't." she said with a mischief glinting in her eyes. She moved forward towards his personal space and Hitesh looked scared.

   "And that's why I can do this." just as she finished she placed her lips on his. Hitesh was taken aback. Samaira bit his bottom lip and he gasped. Taking that as opportunity she explored his mouth.

    Hitesh too started responding to her kiss. He grabbed her by her waist and now she was on his laps. Their tongues were fighting for dominance and Hitesh backed down and she won.

    Samaira pulled back for oxygen. They both panted for air and again got busy in a heated makeout session.

  They both went upstairs to Hitesh's room. He helped her on the bed and removed his shirt.

    He hovered over her. "When ever you want me to stop just tell me." He told her. Samaira nodded at him. She wanted this now. She was ready.

   He tore her top and made himself comfortable on her chest. Hitesh was loosing his control.

   Samaira was enjoying but then flashback came in her views. Hitesh's face morphed to Reyansh's then Rajesh's and then to her many other tormentors.

    "Plzz..plzzz... Reyansh stop." she spoke abruptly as Hitesh was about to remove his belt. He stopped as promised.

    Still Samaira didn't registered that for a few minutes. Hitesh calmed her down by hugging and mumbling sweet words to her.

   "I am so sorry, I... I didn't knew what came over me. I promise it won't happen again. You.. You can continue." She said after she calmed down.

   She felt truly guilty for not being able to give herself completely to Hitesh.

   "Samaira, Jaan I love you. I don't care about this. Whenever you feel comfortable we'll do it. I don't want to force you into anything." he spoke with love in his love.

   They stayed in each other's arms and soon sleep engulfed them.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

    A tear left his eyes and then it was tearfall from his eyes. He couldn't stop them nor like he wanted them to stop.

  He was reading Samaira's dairy entry of every pain he inflicted on her. He was ashamed for himself but read it anyway.

   Hitesh asked him to read it every day. He didn't had anything else to do anyway. He was locked up in jail for domestic violence and rape. Now he followed a simple routine.

   Wake up
    Read diary
    Regret
    Cry
    Eat
    Sleep

  There was nothing in between. He felt every beating he gave her. He felt ashamed for every name he called her. His heart was hurting him.

   He regretted everything he did to her. Even her cell mated weren't as cruel as he was. Sure they murdered some one but he stripped her off her dignity.

   He killed her every moment he spent with her. It was worst than killing someone once.

THE END

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

   Thanks for reading

  ~Ayesha