breakup 2

tw: self harm eating disorter
smut:  none
this is part 2 to the breakup but ends in a different way...................kinda from my experience lol but not at the same time

It's fuuny how you can be so close to someone but really you're so far apart, it's like you've never even met before. That's what it felt like to both nick and charlie. It was a monday, a week after charlie broke things off with nick, they were in form no hi's or smiles were exchanged between the boys. Everything went downhill from there. charlie went back to his bad habbits, his self harm got worse, of course he never told anyone about this, in fact he didn't have anyone to tell. Yeah he had friends, tao wouldn't understand, issac would probably just pretend not to hear him, and well tori...she had enough to deal with. I've ruined everything! charlie would tell himself everyday.

Purple circles were visible underneath nicks eyes, he always stayed up late every night thinking what he could of said or done anything, that would of, maybe made charlie not end their relationship. Of course nick still loved charlie, he still cared for him deeply, he wondered if he was okay.

'Stupid, dumb pathetic idiot!,' charlie said while slicing his delicate skin over and over again. 'I stuff everything up!'
The days grew more and more long and draining, charlie grades began to drop as well as his weight. He kept skipping meals after meals.
Nick saw these sudden acts of weird behaviour.
''Charle?,'' nick whispered halfway through their shared form class. Charlie was shocked that nick even acknowledged hiim, let alone say a hello.
''yeah....' charlie hesitantly replied.
'' can i talk to you?'', nick asked nervously
charlie replied with a ok
Lunch rolled around and charlie was waiting for nick to show up. 'charlie?' a voice called out in the empty room.
'im here'
'there you are' nick said while walking towards charlie
'you wanted to talk?' charlie said growing anxious,'
'yeah, um i was wondering if i could drop some things you left behind at my place....," Nick trailed off, obviously that's not the reason he wanted to come around to Charlie's, he wanted to talk to him about what hes been seeing change in Charlie or maybe it was better if nick didn't say anything about it and just let it happen, it'll probably mess with Charlie's head if he kept asking what's happening, if that made sense in any way.
It was going to be the hardest breakup and end of year for Charlie and Nick.

A/n: sorry it's a bit short also hope you liked it

Happy pride 💜🖤🤍