Demand

Rocky's POV 

I woke up with intense pain in my shoulder but got out of the bed anyway and saw a packet of medicine with water on a table near the bed, I moved towards the bathroom and washed my face, I could hear children laughing and giggling. I got out of the bathroom and saw a bunch of kids playing around the place from the window and the dactorni entered "Tu na dvai leli?" she asked I pointed at the table and she nodded "Nahi" I replied "Tu dvai lalo aur phir mein pati badal do gi" she said like giving a child chocolate, I just walked towards the bed and took medicine, she changed the bandage and was about to leave "Tumhare pas daru h?" I asked genuinely but she did not reply, so I said nothing, lying down and thinking about Reena.

(Did you take your medicine?)(No)(Okay take your medicine, I will change the bandage)(Do you have alcohol?)

It has been a few days, all the same, she will come and change the bandage, I will ask her for alcohol, but she ignored, from the day I got shot till now I did not have even a drop of alcohol, with these noises I can't handle anymore, till date I haven't forced that dactorni to do something, I looked out of my gun realizing that I did not have it on me, she suddenly came inside "Apun ko daru chahiye vrna apun pagal ho jaga" I said directly "Dekho mein tumhe daru nahi de skati" she sated out "Tumhare pas nahi h?" I asked "H megar nahi," she said "Sharing is caring," I said "Mera nahi h" she whispered/yelled "Tu gise ka h uses bata kar aa de," I said "Mrna h kya uses uska daru mago ga" she said "I will manage, bus apune ko bata karade," I said definitely sounding desperate, "Fine wo bacha log ka sath ho gi," she said "Gi?" I asked "Ha gi" she replied.

(I need alcohol or I will go mad)(I can't give you alcohol)(You don't have any?)(I have but no)(It's not mine)(So who's ever it is I will talk to them)(You want to die or something, you will ask for her alcohol)(I will manage, just I need to talk to them)(Fine she will be with the kids)(She?)(Yes she)

We walked through the corridors and entered an open space planted with flowers and trees sunlight entered through the open roof kids running around, but the whole place was not visible before we could walk any further than dactorni stop and said "Tum hi jao use bath karo, akala mein hospital ja rhi ho" she said and diapered with any trace, what is there to be so scared of that person? I thought, walking swiftly with my attitude I entered the agun and saw a lady facing her back at me with her straight hair flowing on her back, I moved another step "Excuse me" I said and she turned around flipping her hair, I stood frozen see her face. I said in a very weak voice.....

"Reena??"    

(You go talk to her, alone, I'm going to the hospital)

Reena's POV 

I was sitting facing the children playing quietly, remembering the kids in KGF and their nonsense, tho these children are also KGF born but not them, she was chilling after a long time she did not have any peace in her life just like me but in a very different way, I like this quietness but knew it won't last long, like always "YE DOCTOR KAHA H?!!???!!!" the voice sounded familiar "Mujhe jana chahiya na?" she asked out loud "Nahi jana h to mut jao," I said simply "MEIN PUCH RAHA HU YE DOCTOR KAHA H??!!!??", "Serious problem ho ga," she said and got up and lazily started walking towards the hospital "Tumhe dekhna h," I said "H to," she said "YE DEKHO KITNA KHUN BEHRHA HA, DOCTOR KAHA H !!!?!?!?!?!" then she disappeared out of sight.

(This should be the hospital)(WHERE IS THE DOCTOR?!?!?)(I should go? right?)(If you don't want to go, then don't)(I ASKED SOMETHING, WHERE IS THE DOCTOR!?!?!?!!)(It must be serious)(You will only handle it)(Yes)(LOOK AT THE WOUND, WHERE IS THE DOCTOR?!!?!?!?!?!?!)

After a while a painful scream was thread sound just like the time he got shot, I wanted to know what was that more like who was that again it was heard, curiosity took the best of me and no one can even stop me as I walked towards her so-called OT and entered slowly and asked "Kya ho rha h?" hiding my curiosity "Tu yeha kya kar rhi ho?" she asked "Koi ase chila raha tha to dekh na agei" I lied but who cares "Kuch nahi mein aka sab batati ho" she said and I hummed and left, I mean that guy needs to alive for my interrogation. After a while I got to know everything from her of course, there was a part of me who believed that it was him but the other part is not ready to believe that after drawing in the Indian ocean he can be here.

(What's happening)((What are you doing here?)(That scream, I had to come)((I will tell you everything) 

It has been a few days since that guy's arrival and I was still having inter-mind wars, I don't know what to do, I haven't seen him even thinking it would be Rocky,... my chain of thought was broken as "Excuse me" 

Dactorni's POV

I was giving out medicine to the patients, simultaneously thinking about what was going on with that guy and Reena, he must be on the floor by now, it's so quiet is he dead, no she will not kill him this easily, maybe she is planing right now, Mmmmm.......

Narrator 

"So Reena is alive?", "Yes absolutely cause without his Rani this King cannot survive,", "How is she alive?", "I won't tell everything in one go?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello people! how is the new chapter hope you like it, and no one will never ever replace Reena in Rocky's life and no one can replace Rocky in Reena's life, they are made for each other 'The Iconic Couple' & 'The Perfect Couple', so no replacements here, but there is more Rocky Reena to explore here, and Dactorni is the heroin but in a very different way, not at all Rocky's heroin.

See me soon 

Baby Witch