Fight or not?

Reena's POV 

I woke up to the feeling of caressing on my face I very well knew who that was so... "Rocky subha-subha prashna mut kro" I mumbled in a sleepy voice with an unknown smile "Kya Bhabhi?" I jolted up my face must be red I looked around to see Vicky sitting in Rocky's lap both of them smiling stupidly at me I looked at the door to see all the children standing there smiling mischievously at me, I blushed even harder thinking of an excuse but nothing came so, I got and went straight to the bathroom and locked it behind me pressing my back against the door "Kya hoa sona" I heard Rocky say I know he was smiling, I know. I bushed my teeth and mindlessly went to take a shower after a few minutes I came out warping a towel around me, and a wave of realization washed over me, I looked down to see the previous day's clothes lying damp on the floor, Oh no, I wish the kids are not there. I walked out of the bathroom to see Rocky sitting with a box, I was relivied, "Sona..." he looked up and smiled at me "Sona tini zladi kya h, ghar chal ta ha phir..." I blushed, he stood up kept the box aside and walked towards me "Koi nahi agar tu bolti h to abhi hi..." he said in a low voice warping his hands around my waist, looking deeply into m eyes, it felt pleasant to have him back, how would he have spent his days without me, Bhagavan ka shukr h ki esna phir se murna ki koshish nahi ki, I was lost in his eyes deeply gazing in each other's eyes, not care in the world, I wanted it but, no not here, not now, I looked tried my best to look away but it wasn't easy, with all my might I looked away making him pout

(Rocky don't get started in the morning)(What Bhabhi?)(What happened sona)(Why so desperate, sona, once we get home then...)(But if you want then it works now too...)(Thank god he did not try to commit a suicide)

"Wo Kya h?" I asked him pointing at the box "Wo tune hearing aid lana kal leya bola tha na" he released his hold and walked towards the cupboard, he opened it and took out a sky blue Kurti with white flowers all over it, I remember refused to wear it as it reminded me of his choice and him, "Sona tum ready ho mein bhar ja ta ho, ye phir tum bolo tu mein ruk bhi skta ho" he said in a very fake serious voice, I took my clothes and undergarment and took it to the bathroom, if I stayed one more minute there I wouldn't able to control myself I walked out dressed and saw him playing with the bubble wrap, the hearing aid laid on the bedside table "Tu agie sona, yelo dado dactorni" he said and handed it to me, I smiled at him and went out to look for Ruhi, I saw here in the angun checking some boxes "Ruhi!!" I said only to realize she can't hear anything, I sat in front of her took the hearing aid in between my palms and spread it out towards Ruhi revealing the Hearing aid, she looked at it then at me, confused but took it and put it on her right ear "Ruhi!!" I said excitedly "Ha," she said it was working, "Ye kaha se mila tum ha?" she asked "Mein tum se puch it ho ki kaha se laie tum dvie," I said and she nodded closing her mouth. I went back to Rocky and when he just smiled at me I know he wanted to say something but he didn't.

(What is that?)(You asked for the hearing aids)(Sona you get ready I will but if you want me to stay then to it's okay)(You are out, here give it dactorni)(Yes)(From where did you get this?)(Do I ask from where to you get the medicines)

All of the day went uneventful, just Rocky following her like a tail, nothing much. It was 10:30 I was having my usual talks with Ruhi, we were handing to my room only to see Rocky half laying on my bed smiling at me, Ruhi was standing right there and I know how she reacts to this kind of behaviour, she was fuming with the anger I was scared for her, I know Rocky does not hurt women but her anger I have seen it and it's ruthless, I don't know where she gets it from, I look at her hoping she will talk to me first but "Mein bola tha na koi ase vase harkat mut karna" she said in a warning tone "Tera kamra nahi h na, tu jaka apna kam kar" he said with arrogance, she looked like a raging fire "Abhi niklo yeha se" she said grinding her teeth "Agar apun ko yeha se ek inch bhi hila na ki koshish ki tu pure Mdras mein lasha bich jae gi" he said clamly but it can scare a lion out of his skin, "Tumhari se hi shuru kar ta h" Ruhi said in the same tone making Rocky jump of the bed in angry, I know Rocky does not hurt women but when it someone is between me and him, I don't trust him, they both were gazing at each other angrliy "Tu apni limt par kar rha ho" Ruhi said pointing her finger at him "Tu batae gi apun ki limt?" Rocky argued "Dekho-" "Ye mera Pati h!!" I shouted before Ruhi could say anything, "YE!?!?!" she snapped at me her expression changed in the blink of eyes,from Maha Kaali to Ma Pravti, from angry to amusement to embarrassment, and Rocky was looking like he owned the world, which he did, "Oh-um-ah...tu-ye-such mei?" she blabbered I nodded "...........hehe......sorry-" she disappeared into thin air, I looked at Rocky "Ye tu ase gayab ho gie jase gdha ka sar se sing" Rocky said sitting on the bed again I walked inside, sitting on the opposite side "Dur rha na" I said "Trying best" he said without a word we fell asleep.  

(I told you no to do something that you are not suppose to)(It's not your room, go do your work)(Get out of here)(If anyone even tries to move me one inch then there is going to dead bodies all over Mdars)(Why not start from yours)(You are crossing your limit)(So your are going to tell me what my limit)(He is my husband)(HIM?!?!?!)(Oh-um-ah...so-he-really?)(It an Idom the meaning is disappearing in thin air)(Stay away)

Narrator

"Ye kya how ma'am?" the pune asked me "Kya?" I asked "Jis Rocky ko dekh kar prime minister ka sing hil jata h, ous Rocky ko koi jaan ki dhki de rhi h?" he asked in complete confusion, I smiled and looked around to find everyone one in the same confusion, I said nothing and took the draft in my hand looking at the writing, then at Anand kaka, "Es attitude aur guse ka sath kint na dar ye Ruhi is khani mein?" I heard Viyandera ask, I stayed quite and started reading.

(What is happening ma'am?)(What?)(Rocky is the one who made the prime minister's hand shake an the women is giving dead threats to him?)(how long can this Ruhi survive in the story with this attitude and anger?) Kaka means uncle 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey there, new chapter is out I hope you like it, but what do you think, how long Ruhi can survive in the story with this attitude and anger? I have my exams from monday-Saturday so I won't be able to write any other chapter for that while so, I uploaded this chapter, hope you like it.

See me soon 

Baby Witch