The Revenge

Reena's POV 

After what Rohi said I felt the weight leave my chest but how could he do that, just and die without even thinking for a moment that I was alive or not he is a shocked by all the things then the Prime minister, still he can't just go and die, he gave me a lot of trauma now it's his turn, I can never hurt him but I can make him wait, can't I?

Narrator

"While Reena was planning her 'revenge' on Rocky, Rocky was also planning something"

Rocky's POV

I know she will be a little mad but then she loves and can't resist me, so my plan is simple I will make her confess her feeling once again and these children are going to help me so this going to be easier. One thing is there I can't understand, Reena is not an open book type person why will she tell Dactorni all the stuff maybe the children assumed it wrong but why do the children will even think that? I know Reena very well she did not express her feeling to anyone so easily, think that I was walking aimlessly around the house, to find Reena but couldn't, where is she.

I did not see her the whole day and it was driving me mad it was almost midnight where was she the whole day, is this place so big that I couldn't find her.

Reena's POV

Where is he? I spent all my day sopping the house but he was found nowhere, Ahhhh!! where is this guy? I had enough it was almost midnight, I went to the apun and found Rohi sitting there with her eyes closed, I don't know why I indirectly shared everything with her, she is like the sister I never had, and she helps me a lot, without even knowing, I went and sat down beside her and "Ruhi..." I said "Ahhhh!" she jumped up and looked around "Ahhh! Reena" she cried like a child and I just giggled"Acha thik h, ab bato," I said and sat down, and looked at the bottle in my hand, "Kya?" I asked "Kuch nahi" she replied. We sat silent, I felt my eyes closing themselves, tired after sopping the house for him I couldn't stop them.

(Okay now take a sit)(What?)(Nothing)

Ruhi's POV

I looked up to see Reena asleep, yes sleep comes to normal people, I looked around I can't let her sleep here, I was thinking of walking her up and I see him walking around in frustration, I walked in front of him "Kya chahiye Tumhe?" he asked, he is still in a bad mood "Kuch nahi, meri ek madt Karo ge?" I questioned him he raised his eyebrows, why is it such a bad mood?

(What do you want)(Nothing, can you help me with something)

Rocky's POV

"Kya karna h," I said as I was not in the mood of handling her, she looked at me with suspicious in her eyes "Kya karna h" I repeat my words she pointed towards a direction snd I saw Reena sleeping there, "Use uska room Mei pucha do na" she looked at me pleading "Thik h," I said Joy filling me finally seeing her, I walked towards her and picked her up, ignoring the pain "Roko!! roko!! roko!!" she zoomed in front of me "Kya ho a?" I asked her "Tumha chot lgi h" she said pointing toward my shoulder "To tu ne appn ko Ku bolaye?" I asked her "Quki mein pthar nahi ho jo esko akale utha leti," she said, "Es mei pthar kaha se agye?" I asked her words made no sense to me "Quki pthar strong ho ta h" she said as it made all the sense in this world "Tu bas kumra ka rasta dikhao" I said and she walked without any other word while walking Reena cuddled closer to me feeling her warmth was the best feeling, as we reached her room I had a look around, it was small in size but looked spacious filled with just a table with some books and a wardrobe and a small bed I sit on the bed with her in my arms, Ruhi instantly went to the table and pulled out a medicine strip came to Reena "Dvae to nahi lihogi esna" she and slowly open her mouth and put the tablet inside her mouth and then took a glass of water and poured it in her mouth "Kya kar rhi ho?" I asked "Ye dvae ase hi leti h," she said and was about to leave when she turned around looking at me "Kya ho a?" I asked "Jao yeha se," she said putting pressure on every word, "Qu?" I said abruptly "Jao yeha se" she repeated her words I knew why she was asking me to leave but I did not want to leave, I placed her on the bed and moved out of the room, I would see Ruhi nod in aprication. I was in my room and then she came in "Kya?" I asked and she took the bandage and I sat on my 'bed', she checked the wound and said: "Koi asi-vasi harkt kar na ki koshis mut karna" she threatened me?  I pointed my gun at her "Mujhe yaha gum ta hoa  mela, acha se chupana tha na" I said skriming "Aur mujhe dhumki nahi do- AAAAAAAA!" I was saying but she light pressed my wound "Gun nicha karo" said she said in threatening voice "Hat h tao" I said "Gun nicha karo!" this time her voice was high, I put my gun back and she removed her hand then again bandaged it "Dvai lo aur so jao" she scolded me, she ha some arua which was familiar to me but I don't know why, I have seen strong women but she was something which only matched one description, I don't why she did but she did.

(What do I have to do?)(What do I have to do?)(Just take her to her room)(Okay)(Wait!! wait!! wait!!)(What now?)(You are injured)(So why did you ask me for help)(Cause I'm not a rock that I will pick her up, just like that)(Where did rock come in it)(Rocks are strong)(Just lead me to her room)(She must not have her medicines)(What are you doing?)(That's how she takes her medicines)(What happened?)(Leave)(Why?)(Leave)(What?)(Don't try to do anything which is not appropriate)(I found this while roaming around, you had to try your best to hide it)(And don't threaten me-AAAAAAA!)(Put the gun down)(Remove your hand?)(Put the gun down!)(Take your medicine and sleep) 

Narrator 

"Rocky was happy to have Reena back in his life, but this new girl, Ruhi was giving him some hard time understanding why did she seem so familiar to him" "Who was that one person that she matched the description of?" "That will be revealed as soon as Rocky realizes who she matches with"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey there! I'm here with a new chapter, hope you enjoy it, and do comment what you think, thank you for 1K views, love you all 

See you soon

Baby Witch