.0

Me and my best friend sat on his couch watching Star Wars, for like the millionth time, with all four ninja turtles around us. I turned and looked at Tony for a long moment, as he said the words with the movie I smiled lightly, this would be one of the very few moments in my life were I'm actually glad I'm alive.

Tony was one of the cutest things I had ever seen, but he was my best friend and I loved him to much to risk a relationship and lose him. He was so caught up in a movie he's seen a gozillion times to realize I was staring at him witch I was greatful for. I snapped out of my toughs of my stupid crush on Tony that really need to go away.

I sighed checking my phone. "Tone, it's almost 10:30, maybe I should get home." "Oh come on Carter." He whined. "Stay with me, you know I hate it when my moms not home." It was a weekend, and Tony's mom away this weekend. I had no idea why it was this weekend but she was, I really didn't want to leave, I would rather stay with Tony, my mom had texted and asked if I was...

"Fine." I huff throwing my arms up and my sleeves feel. I quickly dropped my arms hoping they would fall back down. I turn to Tony and knew I was to late. He had seen them, my scars.

"Carter." He reached for my arm and I pulled it to my chest pushing away from him. His long arms still reached me and he pulled my sleeve up light and loosely. He looked at them. Tears in his eyes making me want to break down.

He pulled my body close to his and whispered "promise me, never again." "I promise tone." I replied crying a little, and just like when we were little Antonio Perry held out his pinky and I looked mine with his.