.1

"Tony." I awoke to Tony's mother standing over us. Rubbed my eyes and sat up, Tony whining and trying to get me to go back to sleep. "Carter, Tony's dad and his new slut have plans and they dumped Mason on me last minute can you please watched her till Tony wakes up?" She asked

"Oh yeah, I love Mason." I said reaching out to the side of the bed and helping the three year old in to the bed. As always the first thing Mason had any interest in was Tony's ears. I reached for my phone and took a picture of her lightly touching Tony's gages. She giggled and he kissed her head.

I didn't care what anyone said Tony was amazing with Mason. She was the cutest little girl in the world. I set the picture of her and Tony as my lockscreen.

Tony pulled Mason close and on Tony chest sleepily with a light 'humph'. "Hey Tony?" She asked on a tired yet sing song tone, bragging out the y. "Yeah Mase?" He asked. I lied there Tony's arm around my shoulders and Mason in the bed with us.

"Why don't you ever visit baby with me." The tension was there instantly. Tony hated there father, when Mason was two he left there mother, but he always asked to see Mason and seemed to care about seeing Tony.

"I don't know Mason." He lied smoothly, he didn't have to be to smooth or convincing because the she was only three but he lied well. "I don't like it there Tony, that lady's mean to me." Now that lady would also be the woman Tony's mom called a slut. She was tho, she was a home wrecker, when Mason was 2 Tony's dad had been taking her somewhere and had acted like he was avoid dad and he had an affair for a while, but he eventually left and they fought for custody of Mason, here's the catch, the 'slut' or 'that lady' was closer to Mason's age then Tony's dads.

Ok, I may be over exaggerating a little, maybe a touch. "What did she do that was mean?" Tony asked slowly pulling me from my toughs. "She always calls me names, and she hit me last time, but when daddy's around she's really nice and says that it was all in accident." Mason said yawing and wrinkling her nose like Tony would. I smiled at there similarities.

But stopped when I realized what Faye was doing to my baby. My Mason, me and Tony's Mason. I was gonna go all Mexican hood on her. Tony was fuming, I could feel it, but he kept calm and asked Mason were she had been hurt.

Mason replied with her arms and I slowly pulled up the long sleeve of her Sweater and sure enough there were hand prints along her arm and scratches proudly from rings. Tony sat up and picked Mason up. "Call Cylie or someone to stay with you while you watch her. I'm going to visit my dad." Tony said Handing me Mason and grabbing the chain that held his car keys. "Tony! No. Your not thinking strait!" I yelled grabbing his arm. He ripped it out of my grip and stormed out the door. "Fuck." I muttered.

"FUCK!" Mason repeated loudly. "Reminder, Dont say what Carter says to mommy or Tony." I said walking back up stairs to find my phone.

I dialed my friend Aidan's number. "Hello?" She asked he voice tired, o had woken her but could care less. "Tony's now." I growled with frustration. "Now!" Mason yelled repeating me once more. "Can I bring Jaime?" She asked. "No. Walk you like 2 houses down." I growled. "WALK!" Mason yelled bouncing on my hip. "Fine." She mutter hanging up.

Within twenty minutes Aidan was at Tony's, showered and everything. "Hey Mason!" She said walking up the front steps. "Hi." Tony's shyness kicked in and she blushed. Aidan smiled.

"Hey Mason, wanna go see if Mike and Vic, and Jaime can play with you at the park?" She clapped and cheered. "PARK!" She exclaimed. Aidan called Jaime, taking Mason.

"Hey Babe, Me and Carter have Mason and she wants to see you and the guys at the park." "Yeah." "Love you to babe." "See you there." I assumed we were going to the park and took Mason and Started walking in that direction.

"I'm guessing he said yes?" I questioned not looking at her. "No shit Sheerlock." "NO SHIT!" "Ok now let's play the don't repeat the girl to Vic Jaime and Mike game." I said light lightly kissing her head. "Is Cylie coming?" I asked. "Yeah." "Are her and Mike still thinking of terminating it?" "Yeah."

AN: ok so that picture I add, the one on Vic and Mike brings me life and if you read this please read All bruises come from somewhere it's Justin hills and I'll work on one more and I want you guys to pick. But I'll dedicate the next chapter to anyone who can guess what Mike and Cylie maybe terminating. Kay, cool.