CHAPTER 1:BIRTH

Mahabharat kaal :
In Panchal kingdom, King Drupad performed maha yagna to bear a child who could be the end of Dronacharya, he was blessed with a son Dhrishtadyumm and a daughter Drupadi. This is what we all know as truth but is it truth?

The truth is, on that day he was blessed with TWO daughters. The youngest daughter born was after Draupadi . A big flower of flames emerged from the yagna and it bloomed to show a little girl. Younger than her sister but equally breathtaking! She was Homini.

Present Day:
The morning alarm cried out for the fourth time and yet again he shut it down. Rubbing his eyes he looked up at the time. 8:30!! "Sh*t!" He exclaimed after realising he has a interview at 9:15 am and he is still in bed. Jumping out, he started to get ready as fast as possible.

Late night preparations made Shivam forget about his interview . He hurried out to reach the company at time. He couldn't believe he was chosen for a job interview in one of the biggest companies of the state. Last month he resigned from his previous job to move to Mumbai. After moving, it was getting difficult to find a new job as the covid has greatly affected the employment. But miraculous he received a mail that he has been chosen for a job interview at Phoenix group. In just a span of 6years the Phoenix has taken over the market of female products . An job offer from such company is a once in a lifetime chance. So, he decided to grab it.

He rushed through the glass doors of the grand building to find the waiting room empty. Did he missed the interview? He internally cursed himself for being late. That's when he heard the door open, a lady dressed in formal yet luxurious outfit greeted him.She looked smart and elegant, if the employees here look like this then how am I suppose to fit in? He doubted himTurns out he was the only chosen candidate for the job. She lead him towards the interview room and wished him luck before he pushed the door open , walking in with confidence.

Three ladies, almost of his age or a bit older where sitting. Shivam felt his throat going dry. They had a presence which could easily tell ,they holded powerful positions in this business. With his confidence shaking, he sat down and the interview started. He could tell this will be the hardest interview of his life.