crackter 4

scen 2 part 1 whot

Amelia woke up in a room that was blank except for a cot and a security camera which was in the corner of the room kinda just vibing and occasionally blinking

The room was white and Amelia smelled chemicals.

Then Amelia noticed something disturbing

She was wearing clothes that was not her clothes. The clothes she was wearing before was a purple hoodie with the words "las Vegas Nevada" printed at the front and a pair of blue jeans, but now she was wearing a pristine white jumpsuit with a small plastic nametag lookin thing with the name "AK-47" on it. Shit was weird bro.

Amelia was concerned. Because she remembered that she'd been kidnapped by some dudes who were very obviously closeted homosexuals. Fuckin scary bro. But Amelia was even more concerned about who the fuck changed her out of her clothes while she was asleep and how fucking scary that was. Like what else could they have done?! Fuckin what-

Soon enough though, amelia stopped caring about who tf had changed her out of her clothes because in the grand scheme of things it was unimportant. She had to think of her surroundings and ways to bend them to her advantage.

She was in a white room, with a stainless steel door with one of those sliding things that you saw in the movies in prison cells. There was a small vent in the top right corner of the room, and a cot bolted to the floor with a thin, stiff blanket and hard pillow on top of it.

Amelia's best bet was to try opening the door, and if that didn't work then try yelling at the security camera. And if even that didn't work, she'd make it look like she was taking apart the cot and whoever was on the other side of the camera would get concerned that she would escape using the dismantled cot somehow and send someone to go make sure she didn't escape. Then, she'd attack them and run.

She started towards the door, hand outstretched. Amelia grabbed the handle and tried to turn it.

It was locked.

Well that pissed off amelia, and she started beating the crap out of the door. Fuck that stupid door.

The door didn't stop existing after being kicked though, and that pissed Amelia off. She started screaming, and it was unclear what she was saying or if she was screaming at the door or security camera.

She angrily walked towards the cot and tore off the blanket and grabbed the pillow, chucking it at the security camera.

The camera's angle got knocked and it started facing the wall.

Maybe that'll get the attention of whoever is watching. Amelia thought bitterly.

But then she felt fearful.

What if someone came in here and stabbed her or something?! That camera was the only connection to someone else that she might have!

Amelia started panicking at that. Her breathing became uneven and shallow.

This shit sucked ass, she decided as she lost consciousness because we need plot progression

(Pov shift)

'Gale! Gale! Look at the new one, this is fucking hilarious!' An annoying dude with foreign European accent called for his friend, gesturing at a computer

His friend, some short person wearing a light greyish purple turtleneck and trench coat with plague doctor mask showed up in an instant, glancing over the annoying foreigner's shoulder at the screen.

There, on the screen, was a little girl with somewhat knotted brown hair having a tantrum. She was beating on the door and screaming her head off.

'Amusing. What's the tantrum about?' The person- Gale- asked the stupid foreigner.