crackter 7

scen 3 part 1 you will die (bozo)

the auction house (trademark)was a place that Liam Lenard didn't like very much.

maybe it was because he hated the fact that it was run entirely by pedophiles, or maybe he hated seeing the drugged up, mindless children for sale.

right, this "auction house" wasn't a normal auction house. It wasn't the type where you bought old cars or antique jewelry or overpriced collectables, it was the type of auction house where you bought people, specifically young children, from.

It was less of an auction house, and more of just people selling off trafficked kids.

Liam hated the auction house. A lot. He may be a criminal who ran a whole fucking facility dedicated to the abduction and experimentation of children but that didn't mean he liked seeing kids in pain. He also had a personal vendetta against the auction house and the people who ran it because once those mfs had tried to kidnap and sell him. That had been long before they'd known who he was, and he had killed like four of them. They learned their lesson and spread the word around about how swag he was.

Typically, Liam didn't come to the auction house. But someone had anonymously tipped off to him that one of his Project Children was being sold at this particular one, and just in case it was true he decided to show up at this one. And even if the Project Child in question wasn't there, he'd probably get some new wares just to save them from the horrors of of what other people had in store for them. In Liam's opinion, buying kids to put them in a facility to illegally experiment on them was much better than the degenerate reasons that other people would buy them.

anyways so Liam was walking towards the auction house.

He'd been planning on wearing one of his older style suits, but unfortunately due to... Certain circumstance's, the suit was stained with blood. And brain matter. And honestly probably some piss too. He honestly had no idea all the bodily fluids that were stained on that thing. He had tried his hardest to get the stains out, but after a while he'd just given up and set the suit on fire.

Instead of wearing that suit, he wore a different one.

Maybe like, I dunno, twenty years previously he'd gotten this one suit, a dark red suit with shimmery gold trimming along the sleeve cuffs and where the jacket ended at his hip, specifically made for him. He'd never worn it though because his best friend in the entire world had called it "ugly and a waste of money", but now he decided to wear it anyways to an event full of evil people who didn't deserve to see Liam's non ugly suits.

anyways Liam was at the entrance to the auction house.

There were two genderless and nameless security guards there, obviously there to stop uninvited people from getting in.

Uninvited people like Liam. Yeah, the dude was a fucking terrifying crimey wimey boi who people were terrified of, but after he'd stopped funding the auction houses after learning about the real reasons that people were buying the kids he'd stopped getting invites. Now, that didn't necessarily mean he couldn't get into the auction house, it just meant that it would make it a hell of a lot harder to make his way inside.

the two security guards noticed him lurking.

'Yo what the fuck? Hey kid, get outta here.' One of them said referring to Liam.

Liam ignored them and continued his internal monologue.

Luckily for Liam, he'd had an ex staff member, Daniel Thompson, who was pretty popular amongst the organizers of the auction house because of his violence against women and children. Each year, without fail, Daniel Thompson got invited to these auction houses. Liam was a bit jealous tbh. But anyways, all Liam needed to do was-