13- BILLY

tw: near miscarriage

Peter positions his hand and starts using his powers to pull it out. "Breathe." He says. "Hold her down, it's stuck." Peter says and Steve grabs her shoulders. "Go find me a knife." Peter says and Jonathan runs. "All right, princess this one might be worse then being electrocuted, but I need you to stay calm and stay awake so I can get it out all right?" Peter asks and she nods.

Jonathan runs back with the knife and Peter takes it. "One, two, three." He says and begins cutting her leg. She screams in pain. Peter drops the knife and uses his powers to pull it out.

It comes out of her leg. Peter throws it and it scurrys away. A large boot stomps on it. Everyone looks up. That boot in question, belonged to Hopper. "Mom." Rebekah cries and Joyce drops to her knees bringing the girl into her arms. Rebekah cries into her shoulder as Joyce rubs her back.

"Yeah, it kinda destroyed your cabin. Sorry." Lucas says and Hopper has a pissed off look on his face. "And... Billy's apart of this?" "Not willingly, mom." Rebekah says from Peter's chest where he was holding a cloth at her bleeding head. "I didn't say that sweetie." "Okay, so, just to be clear, this... this big fleshy spider thing that hurt Bex, it's some kind of gigantic... weapon?" Steve asks and Rebekah gives him the 'don't test me' look.

"Yes." Nancy says. "But, instead of, like, screws and metal, the Mind Flayer made its weapon.. with melted people." Steve says. "Yes, exactly." "Yeah, okay. I- yeah, I'm just making sure." "Are we sure this thing is still out there, still alive?" Joyce asks. "El, Peter and Bex beat the shit out of it, but, yeah, it's still alive." Max says and Rebekah nods. "But if we close the gate again-." "You kill Billy." Rebekah says with a shrug. "Yoo-hoo!" Murray calls and Rebekah groans.

"Y'all brought him?" She whines. "Yoo-hoo!" He calls again.

He slams the papers down on the table. "Okay, this is what Alexei called 'the hub'. Now the hub takes us to the vault room." "Okay where's the gate?" "Right here. I don't know the scale on this, but I think it's fairly close to the vault room, maybe 50 feet or so." Murray explains. "More like 500." Erica says and Murray looks at her. "What, you're just gonna waltz in there like it's commie Disneyland or something?"

"I'm sorry, who are you?" "Erica Sinclair, who are?" "Murray... Bauman." "Listen Mr. Bunman, I'm not trying to tell you how to do things but I've been down in that shit hole for 24 hours. And with all due respect you do with this man tells you, you're all going to die." Erica says and Rebekah rolls her eyes. "I'm sorry why is this four-year-old speaking to me?" "Uhm I'm 10, you bald bastard!" Erica exclaims and Rebekah shakes her head. "Erica!" "Just the facts!" "She's right. You're all gonna die but you don't have to, excuse me. Sorry may I?" "Please." Murray says and Dustin sits down.

"Okay, see this room here? This is a storage facility. There's a hatch in her that feeds into their underground ventilation system. That will Leah you to the base of the weapon. It's a bit of a maze down there, but between me and Erica, we can show you the way." Dustin says. "Okay, no, I'm sorry. Have you seen Steve? You wanna look that? No, you're not going down there." Rebekah says and Dustin gets mad.

Hopper takes the soldiers gun and cocks it. "Peter." Rebekah whispers and he wraps his arm around her waist. "She'll be okay." He whispers back and she nods.
-
Dustin rants about radio towers. "Jesus shut up! You're giving me a damn headache." Rebekah growls.
-
"Listen to me, I need to end this, but I will be back before you two know it, okay?" "Please careful, mom." Rebekah says and they group hug. "Will, my ribs." She reminds him as he hand touches them. "Sorry Bex!" He exclaims.
-
"We're not worried us, mom. We're worried about you. Bex might just lose everything tonight and you can't be on that list. So be careful." Will says and Joyce nods.