S I X

Present

I thought I had finally moved on.

But,

Sighs...

I miss her...

Unfortunately, yesterday she shared with me a picture of her's with her current roommate. A picture that triggered all of my relinquished memories about her, about us, our hostel days. That picture reminded me of why I thought of moving on 3 years back, when I saw an almost similar picture of her's, but with someone else. Someone she met at Kota. Someone new, probably her roommate, leaning their head on her chest and she was holding that girl by her waist, both posing for the click.

The current picture was similar but the only difference is that they were more close.

Damn close!

Both of them were so damn close that it seemed as if that roommate girl was taking a picture lying on her bed. That girl had a victorious smile plastered all over her face and Pragithi was hiding her face behind that girl's nape, draping an arm around that girl's shoulder, almost as if she's lying on top of her.

I have no idea how she got the guts to share that picture with me. She must be having a death wish.

Does she plan on making me a cannibal? Cause I felt the urge to eat both of them alive.

Is she trying to trigger me?

Make me jealous?

Or was she guilty being that close with her and wanted to confess it to me through that picture?? I don't know.

I'm already envious that her new roommate has got all the privileges that I will never get to have in my life and the least I wanna see is that new girl taking my place.

I guess she won't give that place to anyone that easily, after all, what we had was not ordinary, it was complicated enough to not be forgotten for a lifetime, but still, the insecurities and frustrations of not seeing her for the past 4 years are driving me crazy, making me think the other way around.