33

Two weeks later, January 20th.
Draco sat beside Harry at the doctor's office. Harry had a treatment this afternoon, but Draco's mom had a check up. She was full term at 38 weeks pregnant, but no signs of labor. Her partner, Henry, fussed until she went in for a checkup who was holding her hand as the doctor did the ultrasound. Phoenix was also there, but asleep in his carsit. "We are fine, but Henry was worried." Narcissa said and the doctor smiled. "You are full term and over 35. You are very healthy, yes, but we always have to watch just a little close is all." The doctor said, as she turned the screen to face them. "Are you sure you don't want to know the gender?" She asked and Narcissa was quick to shake to her head. "I want it to be a surprise." Narcissa said. "Very well. See here, daddy? The baby is very healthy, moving all inside mommy here." She said. "Thank you."

"Hello, Harry!" Smiled the nurse as Harry sat down in the half bed, chair set. He pulled Phoenix on his lap who giggled at the nurse. "Hello, Phoenix! You are getting so big!" She smiled pulling over the table to start Harry's IV. "Hello, Draco. Would you like your last book? Nobody has check it out today." She said. "No, we was hoping to finish that Disney Cars movie." Draco said kind of shyly. "Of course! Let me get this started and I'll bring over the laptop and the headphones. Does Phoenix want to listen?" She asked, giving him a tickle. Phoenix giggled out. "Please." Harry said and she smiled.
Harry had Draco join him in the chair bed thing, but kept Phoenix on his lap. Phoenix wasn't sure what to think when the oversize headphones was put on his little head. He looked around until he heard the movie. He laughed and relaxed against Harry to watch the movie.
"Harry...I...haven't been feeling too good. Hermione told me to keep taking my temperature, because if I get a fever, I can't be close to you." Draco said after a few minutes. "Do you have one?" Harry asked and Draco shook his head. "No, but...I know...why I haven't been feeling well. Harry, I'm sorry." Draco half cried. Harry knew in the back of his mind, there was a real possibility of Draco being pregnant, not by him. Harry give Draco's check a light kiss. "Are you certain?" Harry asked. "I...took the test this morning. While you were in the restroom, I...set up an appointment to confirm it through ultrasound in a couple more weeks, but after your treatment, she told me to come to her office to get some blood work took. Seems...mom talked to her already about the magic and stuff." Draco whispered. "What are you wanting to do, Draco?" Harry asked. "Adoption...I don't...think I can raise the baby." Draco whispered. "Draco, you do know, no matter what caused the baby. That doesn't mean the baby will be like them." Harry said softly. "Are...you really wanting to raise a baby that isn't yours?" Draco whispered. "Not...if it's going to keep you upset. I wouldn't want that. I do feel as maybe I would get attached, but It's not about what I want. It's about what you want and what will aid the best in your recovery. We have time to talk about it." Harry said. "Okay." Draco said softly.

Harry went to sleep once they got back home. Harry wasn't filling good, not at all. So, Draco eased Phoenix into the playpen and sat down on the couch. Ron, and it surprise Draco, handed Draco a cup of tea. "Thanks..." Draco said softly, as Ron took a seat beside Draco. "I might not know what to say, but you can talk to me and Hermione." Ron said. "You two can't help. It's something I'm going to have to decide if I can handle or not." Draco said softly, taking a drink of the tea. "What is it you have to decide?" Ron asked and after a pause. Draco tucked his hair behind his left ear. Ron seeing the burn on his ear and the small number tattoo under his ear. "I'm...pregnant. I have no idea which one of them is the father. Now? I have to decide if I can handle raising the baby. I also have to take in account how unfair it might be on Harry. He said it didn't matter, almost seemed excited." Draco said. Ron thought for a moment. "Harry will support you in your decision, Draco." Ron said watching Draco take another drink of his tea. "He might. He might also get attached and get his heart broken." Draco half cried. "Take the time to talk to Harry and your psychiatrist, Draco. You two are going to have to decide what is best for you, Draco. You can always have another baby later, when your better." Ron said. He wasn't wrong. They could have another baby later, but there was a problem with that. "Having sex again, isn't going to come quick, Ron. I still jump at simple touched, even with my own baby." Draco said, putting his tea on the coffee table. "I know, Draco. You aren't alone. Hermione and I are also here. We can all talk about it, okay?" Ron said and Draco nodded. "Thanks." He whispered, getting to his feet. He picked up his boy and went to the bedroom where Harry was laying down.

Draco laid on the bed. Looking at Harry who was still sleep. His hand going to his own stomach. He didn't know what to do. Could he raise this baby? Could he go through the pregnancy though and then give his baby up? He didn't know. He cried. It woke Harry up who yawned. "Come...here." Harry said and Draco slowly rolled over. Harry held him close.