49

--Almost a month later--
-- September 21st --

Harry yawned waking up to little hot hands on his face. Harry smiled, he knew the hands, it was his little boy, Phoenix, who'd been sleeping in the big bed since Harry came back home form the hospital. Harry's chemotherapy has been changed, again, because his kidneys couldn't keep up and it got really sick. So, it was back to stage one, trying to find a treatment he could handle, and that wasn't easy, because his body was already weak. He didn't let that bother him, because in the end, everybody dies and if it was coming to be his time? He was just going to live his life fully and full of love. To his son and to his partner, and very soon his daughter. It's all he could do.
Harry smiled sitting up as the goofy 13 months old dropped on his bottom. He was sucking on his new dinosaur binky in his new green dinosaur jammies. "Hi, big boy!" Harry smiled pulling the baby to sit on his lap, before he looked over at Draco who was asleep, about to have their daughter. Draco's pregnancy came to be shortly after he was found, the time line made it impossible for her to biological Harry's, but it didn't matter to Harry. It wasn't Draco's fault what happened to him and it certainly wasn't the baby's fault. Harry was a good young man, so he already loved the baby girl, who was his daughter.

Harry smelt breakfast on the stove so he slowly got to his feet, holding his little boy close to him, until he settled Phoenix on his hip and walked slowly throughout the house. It was currently a weekday so the children were getting ready for school and the adults got ready for work, as Breakfast was cooked by the one person who worried about leaving the house, Bellatrix. Narcissa got her the job with her at the library, but it still wasn't the easiest thought for the woman who spent so much time running and hiding from her past, so she really wasn't looking forward to going to work, at leaving her babies at a daycare center.
"You really shouldn't worry so much." Harry said to her, putting Phoenix in the highchair, and went to grab a bottle. "Is it really that noticeable?" She asked. "A bit. The children are going to be fine, and so are you. Worrying hasn't done anybody any good in a very long time." Harry said, handing his boy the bottle, who quickly started to drink the milk, waiting on his small dry waffle or eggs. "Maybe so. Have they had a chance to talk to Ginny?" She asked. "I can ask, but They don't have a phone. Not one that rings anyway. Guess the sudden noise is a problem for him and it's not like he could take the phonecall." Harry said. "He should have one of those things that can call 9-1-1, I think deaf people use them?" She somewhat asked herself. "I believe so, but that doesn't work very well with a number phonecall. I'll...send a letter, I'm assuming your wanting to see how the baby is?" Harry asked. "Mama too. I know sometimes it throws the mind all over the place and there's a few things that can help, I don't mind to aid." She said and Harry smiled lightly. "I'll send a letter her way, before I head to the hospital." Harry said and she gave him a nod.

-

The house would clear out by eight and Harry stood at the front door, looking at his late pregnant boyfriend. "Are you certain you don't just want to come with me? Your due in less then a week." Harry said. "I'm just a bit normal achy, nothing like before." Draco said, but could tell Harry was worried about Draco being alone. Draco let out a sigh, and slowly got to his feet. Draco grabbed the sweater that would hide his belly, and slowly put it on and walked over to his boyfriend. "I want a caramel frappe from McDonald's." Draco said and Harry smiled. "Of course! Come on." Harry said.

-

Harry's usually doctor was disappointed that little Phoenix wasn't there. "Where is my little dinosaur at?" She said and Harry smiled. "He is at daycare, having a boat load of fun." Harry said and she then smiled. "I'm sure! He is such a happy boy! Movie?" She said. "Yeah, that'd be nice." Harry said.
Midway throughout the treatment, Harry dosed off and Draco managed to have a conversation with the other young man in the seating area Harry was at, the third chair, empty. They didn't talk about much, really. The young man also knew about phoenix and questioned the whereabouts of the boy, but otherwise Draco just let him talk, about whatever. He was certain, like Harry, the young man probably had a lot on his mind and maybe, unlike Harry, he didn't have anybody to talk to.
However, Draco's stomach then started to really hurt and his little baby was getting really active, so he had no choice but to wake his partner up. Likely, Harry was nearly finished with his treatment by then and Draco managed the last few minutes.

--

Harry would take Draco to the only doctor that know about magic, the same one that helped delivery their son. He was a very understanding man, who did have questions, but never pushed the pair to answer them.
Draco was currently laying on the bed, Harry sitting beside the bed. "Have...you called mum?" Draco asked. "Of course, love. Don't worry, everything is going to be okay, I promise. Remember last time?" Harry asked and Draco slowly nodded. "I do...Just, it's different this time." Draco whispered and Harry just shook his head. "It's not different, Draco. You must get that thought out your head. I love you and that's our little girl about to join our family. Then? We are going to worry about raising our two children and I suppose...getting my health better." Harry said softly. Draco slowly picked up Harry's hand, locking their fingers together. "I...like that plan." Draco whispered softly and Harry smiled.

--

A few hours later? Willow was born.