38

"Promise...that you are doing better? Not just telling me what I want/need to here?" Draco asked, feeling a light kiss on his one cheek. "I'm doing better. It's still likely a few days before I can go home, but I'm getting better." Harry said, before he got nuzzled to. Holding Draco and his baby close.

"You don't have to come. I can handle this myself." Ron said, sitting on the train that would take them to the field were they could summon their brooms and fly the remaining way. He didn't feel up for taking the fire place, it gave him more time to think. "I never wanted you to loose your family, Ron. I figured, with enough time, She'd get over it. My father...might not be that easy, but Sooner or later, he'll come around as well." Hermione pointed out, locking her hand with his. "Even if she does...Something small and simple where we live is what I want. Harry, I doubt, Will be up for much and even thought we have a slight history because of Draco, he is still my best friend and as Long as I have you and Him there, that is all that matters." Ron said. "I know. I can make an appointment at the court house once Harry is home. We can go down town and get married. I rather drop them off with Narcissa or Bellatrix and go away for the weekend afterwards. Spend a little time with you." Hermione said, getting a kiss on her hand. "I'd like that, but the whole weekend? I know Bellatrix has her hands full with all those kids, I don't give a damn what she says. Narcissa isn't the most stable minded...I worry being gone so long." Ron said. Hermione smiled. "I know it's difficult to think about Harry and Draco together, but I can tell you still care about both of them. Harry can see that too. He is thankful and so am I." Hermione said. "Harry is a very important person to me. I have came to terms with Draco being important to Harry. Phoenix needs both his Parents, so Harry and Draco being safe and healthy, at least as healthy as they can be." Ron said, getting a light kiss. "I love you, very much." Hermione said.

Ron knocked on the door about an hour later to his parents new place. It was a lot smaller then where they grew up. A place that was just three bedrooms. One for his parents, George and a guest room. Two bathrooms.
Ginny was over so she opened the door. After a pause she gave half a smile and give Ron a hug. "Lunch should be ready shortly, come." She said, before Ron and Hermione walked into the house. One they had yet to be in. Ron raised an eyebrow at the young man, about their age sitting on the couch. He just waved lightly at the couple coming into the living room. Ron nor Hermione could place the man. "Who's your friend?" Hermione asked Ginny. "Your not the only one who lives in the muggle world now. I volunteered at an adult special needs center. His name is Ryan. He has autism and non verbal, I'm learning sign language." Ginny said. Hermione paused, studying Ron's little sister and back over at the young man sitting on the couch, who was drawing in a notebook now. "Just how long has he been staying with you?" Hermione asked. "A while, Hermione. It's complicated." She said. "I don't understand." Ron said. "I'll explain more about his condition later. Just be cautious around him and just grab a notebook if you want to talk to him. He can hear you, he just won't reply. Does he talk at all?" Hermione asked. "Very little. A lot has changed for him in a short time, so he is uncomfortable most of the time. So...please don't raise your voice Ron. Nobody needs to see him upset." Ginny said. "So your parents don't know him on a bad day." Hermione pointed out and she shook her head. "They know it's hereditary...just not by how much so they aren't happy about it." Ginny said. "Wait, back up." Hermione said and she let out a sigh. "I'm tweleve weeks pregnant." She said kind of softly. "is...that way she reached out to me?" Ron asked and Ginny shook her head. "No. She meant was she told you, Ron. Mum doesn't want to loose anybody else, but it isn't so simple." Ginny said and Ron let out a sigh. "Okay." Ron said.

A few hours later, after a lot of talk between Ron, his mom and Hermione. He stood at the door. "Once Harry is back home, I'll contact you. I'm sure he would like to have dinner and Phoenix is a friendly boy." Ron said, getting a hug form his mom. "Hey, can we get a ride?" Ginny asked. "We are taking the train, back to the hospital." Ron said. "It's fine." Ginny said. "Sure." Ron said. "Have Harry call me? I know he isn't feeling well, but I'd like to hear form him, I won't keep him long." Molly said. "I'll have him call."

The four of them sat on the the train, Ginny dozed off. Her head resting on the window. "Do you still just want to go to the courthouse?" Ron asked. "Yeah, I believe so. We can work on rebuilding the relationship with your mom, but I don't want to wait much longer to get married. I want to start our lives together. I also want to stay close to Harry and them." Hermione said. "Promise, don't worry. I know how happy you are around Harry and Phoenix and I don't want to take that form you. Not at all, I won't." Ron said, getting a light kiss. "Thank you, So much." She said, before she rested her head on his shoulder.