02

"How about skipping the next class and staying in the back?" Hanbin suggested. "I need a break." Everyone nodded except me.

"Huh? Not today." I whined. "I'm tired from running."

"Come on, you girls won't even get in trouble because you can say you are practicing. It will be us boys who will get into trouble." Hanbin wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

I just sighed before nodding. Minseo and Hanbin pushed me downstairs and we went to the back of the school.

We stopped near the garbage bins and saw a couple having their moment. "Hey, the teachers will be on the run. I think you better go." Yunha told them and they quickly scurried off. We laughed.

Yunha and Minseo sat down while Hanbin took out his vape. He inhaled a puff and handed it to Minseo, who did the same and handed it to Yunha. Yunha offered me but I refused. Yuri also denied the offer.

I did a little peak outside and could see the basketball court. I bit my lip when I didn't see the person I was looking for on the basketball court.

"Trying to find your lover?" Yunha chuckled as smoke came out from her nose. I smiled and nodded.

"Come on, why don't you find anyone else? There are so many good-looking boys in our grade also." Minseo shook his head.

"Shut it or else, I'll tell your girlfriend that you are acting gay." I scoffed while laughing. He shrugged and took another puff.

"What are you doing?" That voice scared the shit out of all of us. Yunha made herself small behind Minseo. Yuri and I hid behind Hanbin's too-tall frame as Hanbin leaned against the wall to hide us well.

"Is that a teacher?" Yunha whispered and I mouthed, 'I don't know'.

"You know the break is over, right?" When I heard the voice again, it definitely wasn't a teacher but a student. I sighed in relief.

"Oh, it's Kim Jimin." Hanbin sighed while rubbing his neck and moved away from front of us. Minseo and Yunha also stood up.

I looked at Jimin who was holding a cigarette in front of his mouth. "You all are switching on these things too fast." When he spoke, smoke came out of his mouth.

"Yes yes, whatever." Minseo rolled his eyes and took another puff.

"I'll report you." Jimin smirked.

"You are doing the same." I rolled my eyes as well. He looked looked at me.

"When did you start doing that as well?" Jimin walked towards us.

"Is that something I should tell you?" I took a step ahead and snatched the vape from Minseo's hand.

I put it in between my lips and inhaled but instantly regretted it. The world stopped.

I put my hand on the wall and the other on my knees while coughing like a madman. I heard Hanbin and Yuri controlling their laughs. The clap sounds were definitely Yunha and Minseo slapping their forehead.

"Of course." Jimin smirked and threw the cigarette on the ground before crushing it.

"N-Never bring it near me." I slammed the vape in Hanbin's hand. My chest was hurting so damn hard. It felt like someone was hammering my lungs.

"You are the one who wanted to do it." Hanbin whispered to me.

"Just get back soon before anyone catches you." Jimin spoke while walking towards us. "We don't want the school's main athlete girls to be suspended from the upcoming tournaments." He tapped my head and walked away.

I slid down the wall and sighed but felt something on my leg. I opened my eyes and saw a weird kind of worm on my leg.

I squeaked in the most embarrassing way and shook my head to throw it away. All four started laughing at me.

"Gosh, that was so funny." Yuri rubbed her face as she tried to stop herself from laughing.

"We know you don't like him but that shit was embarrassing. If I were you, I would literally burn my whole body with that cigarette he was using." Yunha said.

"You think I don't want to do that?" I tilted my head and they laughed again.

Suddenly, Yunha winced loudly. We looked at her and saw her shaking her leg. "I think something bit my leg." She said. It was the same worm that was on my leg.

"Should we go to the infirmary?" Hanbin asked.

"Nah, I'm fine. We are literally beside the dumpster. Of course, something like this will be here." She brushed it off. "I think we should go."

"Yes, let's go." I raised my hands. Hanbin and Yuri grabbed each of my hands and pulled me up. Hanbin's pull was so powerful that I bumped into him.

"Small kid." Hanbin chuckled. I rolled my eyes and took out perfume to remove the smoke smell.

I sprayed it onto everyone properly before we walked to our class. Mister Seokjin was in the hallway and he instantly spotted us.

"Where were you all?" Seokjin stopped us and started confronting us.

"We were in the badminton stadium regarding the tournament. These two were helping us with the equipment since there was no male player." I made an excuse.

I stared dead into his eyes with a straight face. He maintained eye contact for more seconds but I broke it.

"I think we should go to the class." I bowed to him and walked past him without saying anything else.

"You are good at lying, Eunji." Minseo smiled. I looked back and saw Kim Seokjin still staring at us as we walked.

"Guys, I think it's getting worse." Yunha stopped and we all looked down at her leg which wasn't looking good at all.

It was swollen a lot with different shades of dark colors. Yunha tried to move but she fell and held her leg.

***

Popcorns?