03

"Shit, hurry up to the medical room." Hanbin grabbed Yunha's arm and made her stand up but she whined so painfully and shook her head.

"No, it hurts so much." Yunha bit her lower lip. Minseo quickly went in front of her and grabbed her arms before putting them on his shoulders.

I helped Hanbin put Yunha on Minseo's back. Minseo bent forward and grabbed Yunha's thighs.

"It looks so horrible." Yuri put a handkerchief on Yunha's wound as we all rushed towards the elevator that wasn't allowed for students except in an emergency.

I ran forward first and pushed the button multiple times. Luckily, the elevator was already there and Minseo quickly went inside.

"You two should stay here. Too many students will get us in trouble." Minseo said to Hanbin and me. "Yuri is with me."

"Okay." I worriedly said as the door closed. I looked at the screen going down from the third floor to the ground floor.

"She will be fine. We will go to her after class." Hanbin patted my shoulder and I nodded before we walked towards our class.

My head was down so I didn't notice and accidentally bumped into someone's shoulder. "Oh, I'm sorry." I instantly apologized and looked back at the person.

It was Kim Taehyung, a member of the student council. He was carrying a clipboard with a pen in his hand.

"I can explain. We were helping a friend who was in an emergency. She was rushed to the medical room. You can check. We weren't skipping the class." Hanbin instantly started explaining even before Taehyung could say anything.

"I'll see." Taehyung nodded and walked away towards the direction of the stairs. We watched as he walked downstairs.

"Damn, I didn't know he would seriously go there." Hanbin scratched his cheek.

"He must've already had work there. Why would he even care?" I shrugged and we went to the class but in the end, we had to stand outside. The teacher didn't even listen to our explanation.

Minseo's Pov

"Oh? What happened?" The doctor or Dr. Kang asked us as soon as we walked inside the medical room. We bowed our heads in respect to the beautiful doctor sitting on her chair with a long white coat over her one-piece dress and her legs crossed over each other. The key feature was the glasses she would wear on her pretty face.

"A worm bit me and I started to bleed," Yunha grumbled and I sat her down on the bed, suddenly wincing. "It hurts." Yuri and I took a few steps back when Dr. Kang went to her. Yunha put her foot on the bed and removed her thin sock.

I covered my mouth in shock at the swollen area on her ankle. It was like a dangerous thing had bitten her leg. Dr. Kang cringed at the sight while Yunha suddenly started to cry. "Let me do some wrapping around it." She walked away.

"Minseo, you can go to class. I'll stay here." Yuri smiled and I nodded and wished her a quick recovery to Yunha before walking out. I bowed to the doctor on the way and completely walked out of the room.

But I didn't go to the class, knowing well that the teacher would make me stand outside. So, I just stayed there.

Author's POV

Dr. Kang turned her head when she heard some screams and saw Yunha screaming while turning her body left and right. It made her confused and shocked. The doctor rushed to the patient and tried to hold her back down. "Yunha! What happened?!" She panicked at the sight of the student, who was acting like a wild animal.

"D-Doctor, it hurts!" Yunha cried while holding her head. "I'm thirsty. My throat is dry." She whimpered. Yuri quickly grabbed the glass of water and put the edge against Yunha's lips, who instantly gulped it down.