(Chay) Tiktok

"Hello, everyone!" Porchay's face appeared on the screen with a wide grin while he was walking down a big hallway towards... somewhere. "So, I have a special mission today assigned by P'Khun, who is my brother-in-law, by the way. We started this idea of making Tiktok videos within the Theerapanyakul's family because both of us are bored. There's only so much you can do in a family of mafia, you know?"

"So, P'Khun told me to try and see if P'Kim, that's my boyfriend that you would know as Wik, would be jealous if I ask P'Kinn, who is also my brother-in-law in more ways than one now that I have come to think of it, to go out on a date with me. Not a literal date. Just some in-law bonding. Besides, P'Kinn is dating my hia, so I thought maybe it would be great to spend some time bonding with each other. I've already bonded with P'Khun many times. P'Kinn is always busy but since today is his free day, I thought that maybe I could steal him away from hia."

"Anyway, back to the mission. I think P'Kim would be jealous because whenever I talk to P'Kinn, he would have this scary aura around him but for the sake of my endless boredom in this mansion of a house, I have to do this," Porchay giggled brightly. "Wish me luck!"

. . .

"Hello, P'Kinn!" once again the screen showed Porchay's face that was smiling at two older men in suits and one man in casual innocently from where he was sitting, phone sneakily hidden away as they recorded. "Oh, P'Kim! I didn't know you were with P'Kinn. Hello, hia!" he said with a fake surprised look that surely everyone can tell because Porchay sucked at acting even if it was the only option to save his life.

"What are you doing, Chay?" the said 'hia' laughed, arms crossed against his chest with a knowing look on his face as he leaned against the chair next to Kinn, who had his arm wrapped around Porsche's shoulder. As for Kim, he was staring at Porchay with a love-sick look as usual. So, nothing new there.

"Honestly, nothing much. I was just thinking that maybe I could steal your boyfriend for a while and have him take me on a date!" Porchay grinned excitedly with bambi eyes that he knew everyone could never resist. Kinn and Porsche choked on their breath while Kim just stared at his own boyfriend with a scowl, looking wounded that Porchay was asking Kinn and not him as if Porchay had just betrayed him to an impossible level.

"Why would you ask to go on a date with Kinn?" his brother asked confusedly.

"Actually," Porchay laughed hard, clutching onto his stomach. "I want to buy some suits and thought that maybe P'Kinn could help. You know that he is the only person here who wears a suit and knows what he's doing with it."

Kinn smiled at Porchay with a fond mixed with pleased look. "Alright," he chuckled and grabbed his wallet and keys as he stood up. His boyfriend squawked a "what?!" while Kim glared menacingly at his brother, daring him to actually step closer to Porchay, to which Kinn ignored the look like a professional. When it was clear that Porchay wasn't taking back his words and Kinn wasn't backing down from Kim's stare, Kim turned towards Porsche. "You're allowing this, Porsche?!" Kim huffed, sounding a little too close to whining.

Porchay whooped in excitement and grabbed his stuff before running after Kinn, who had left the room to tell his bodyguard to get a car ready. The scene suddenly blurred as Porchay grabbed his phone in a rush as he began running. "It's alright, P'Kim! Hia! You two can have your own date while we have ours! Think of it as a bonding moment! Bye!"

"But Porsche is too old!"

"Excuse me?!"

And the video shift.

. . .

"So," Porchay appeared again with a witch-like cackle while inside a car with Kinn driving next to him. "The truth is, I didn't actually want to buy a suit, P'Kinn. P'Khun actually gave me this idea to make Kim jealous. I think it's a good moment for P'Kim and hia to bond anyway. They never say much to each other. It's always just hia threatening P'Kim and P'Kim just edging on hia."

Kinn laughed and patted Porschay's head as if he was a puppy. "You want to make Kim jealous?"

"Yes!" Porchay giggled. "If it were someone else, they're already long since dead. Luckily it's his older brother that he loves so much so..." he winked at the phone cheekily.

. . .

Then, the rest of the video proceeded with Porschay being happily pampered by Kinn, who let him buy anything he wanted without restraint.

"P'Kinn, I want Tealive."

"P'Kinn, do you think this suit would make me look good?"

"P'Kinn, did you know that our mom was a brilliant artist? Too bad Hia lost her talent. He sucks at drawing. That's why I'm the brain while he's the brawn."

"P'Kinn, can we have Llao Llao?"

"P'Kinn, let's buy something for everyone."

"P'Kinn, come take pictures! I want to post it on Instagram!"

. . .

Comments
@imaporsche
betrayal, how dare you do this to me, i am your wife! @iamyourfather HOW DARE YOU DIDN'T BUY ME LLAO LLAO-

-- @iamyourfather I'm sorry, baby. I'll buy you some later. Okay?

--- @chaytea get yourself a husband like this

---- @imaporsche right? i am blessed

---- @summerchild aM i nOt eNOugH, aNGel?

----- @imaporsche who are you?

----- @summerchild You're done. You're. Done.

@fabulouslykhun
Baby brother is always so cute. (-///-)

-- @iamyourfather Which one? You have two.

--- @summerchild Pick wisely.

--- @fabulouslykhun Chay, obviously. Kinn, Kim, you're too old to be called cute. (-_-)

---- @iamyourbrother 🥺😞

---- @summerchild I've been replaced.

@caucaubitch
Ayye, bestey! I've never seen P'Kim's face so wrinkled as if he had swallowed an entire lemon before-

-- @chaytea AHAHAHAHAHA RIGHT? he's cute

-- @summerchild At least I still look good, brat.

--- @summerchild Thank you, Angel. ❤️

--- @caucaubitch Seriously?! Right in front of my baguette?!

@pete_rpan
Venice said hello, Chay.

-- @doesntstaysinvegas Yes and I quote "dvskcnwgsi" which means "visit soon".

-- @chaytea AHAHAHAHA HELLO BABY VENICE

--- @chaytea aww, tell him i'll visit soon, p'vegas 😆

--- @doesntstayinvegas Will do.