(Kim) Tiktok

Kim stared at the camera in silence for a few seconds before huffing. "Chay told me to record a video of me hanging out with Porsche or else I'll be sleeping on the couch after he left me for Kinn," he said, to which Porsche snickered from next to him, scrolling on his own phone. "So here you go, this is me hanging out with Porsche. Done. Goodbye."

But before he could end the video, Porsche started laughing out loud, just downright cackling. "Brat," he wheezed. "I don't think that's what he meant by hanging out." Porsche huffed out his final laughter before sighing. "Fine. Let's go out. Let me get change first and I'll show you what Chay and I always do for our hang out." Porsche got up from the couch and hesitated for a moment when he reached out his hand above Kim's head before he ruffled Kim's hair gently and hurriedly left the room.

Startled, Kim sat there in surprise before he shook his head to diffuse the moment. "And here I thought I might have some time for myself," Kim said, clearing his throat awkwardly as if no one could see the blush creeping to his cheeks.

. . .

"Hello, this is Porsche. Kim's brother-in-law," he grinned at Kim's phone before showing their outfit of the 'date' as he placed the phone upright on the table. "Chay told us to be affectionate, so we'll try that because Kim has an emotional range of a teaspoon. But we promised Chay we'll try nonetheless. So for today, no arguments. I won't be threatening him and he won't be edging me," Porsche wrapped an arm around Kim's shoulder firmly while the younger just scowled.

"You'll tell me if I did something or say something you feel uncomfortable with, okay?" Porsche suddenly turned to Kim with a serious look that surprised Kim but he nodded with a small reassuring nod. "Good. Is it okay if you call me 'hia' like Chay or Phi?"

"Hia..." Kim tested out before blushing bright red with embarrassment when Porsche smiled genuinely at him. "Would Kinn be mad that I call you 'cute'? Maybe. Not as cute as Chay of course but still cute enough."

"So first up, we eat. Cause I'm hungry."

"But you just ate–" Kim sputtered.

"I'm a growing boy. I need constant nutritions."

"BUT YOU ATE A SERVING OF 4 LESS THAN AN HOUR AGO!"

"Like I said, I'm a growing boy."

"HIA!"

. . .

The scene cut to show Kim from the side angle at a McDonalds', drumming his fingers with a bored look while waiting for Porsche, who stood at the counter waiting for their orders.

. . .

"Is it good?" Porsche asked with a fond smile as he watched Kim take a bite of the burger. "I never tried that one before. Chay only ever orders Happy Meals. I only get BigMac or Cheeseburgers."

"It's good," Kim said shortly. Then, he glanced around at the other tables where everyone was happily talking with each other like it was an effortless thing, he hesitated for a minute. "I don't have favourites here... I prefer KFC more but if I have to choose, I like the porridge..."

Porsche beamed. "The porridge is good, yes," he said before chuckling amusedly, staring at his chin. "You have sauce on your face, kid." He took a tissue paper and wiped it before Kim could.

Kim stared at Porsche unblinking and the latter tilted his head slightly. "Are you okay? Did that made you uncomfortable?"

Kim swallowed thickly before shaking his head and looking away from the elder. "I-It's fine," he said, clearing his throat.