Oh god... OH GOD!

Observer POV:

RG: My god....

Aizawa: Problem child...

Midnight: Isn't drowning the most painful way?

Aizawa: I dunno.

RG: One of them is yes since the lungs will refuse to breathe and they will start burning. It is a slow death and painful.

Nezu: Hmm... What has happened to him to have him thinking this...

Thirteen: And he just went into the ocean like that... no looking back too... no regrets....

Cementoss: Indeed..

Mic: Shouldn't we be trying to stop this?

Midnight: How you wanna do that in a dream?

Mic: Uhh... I don't know?

Aizawa: Power loader, Don't you have a EMP or something for the nanobots?

Power Loader: Do you want us to kill the child?

Aizawa: Hell no. Why would it kill him?

Power Loader: You heard her. They are connected with his brain if we shut them down he might never wake up again.

Aizawa: What the hell do we do?!

Mic: Shit!

RG: Leave them do their work till they are done?

Aizawa: And exactly when will they be done?

Nezu: I played with the Tablet for a bit and it seems that they are programmed to show 10 deepest desires. We just saw two of them, 8 more to go. After that he should wake up and they should just auto-shutdown.

RG: So we just have to sit here through pain?

Nezu: Indeed.

Hound Dog: Looks like it...

Mic: But! There must be something we can do? I mean it can't be that this little listener is wishing for death twice!!!

Nezu: I am afraid there is nothing we can do other than sit here.

Midnight: Dang it! But he just went for what? First try to jump, now drown?! You think the rest will be death wishes too?

Nezu: Yes...

Aizawa: *Sigh*

All Might: If I knew this earlier....

RG: Well you didn't.

Hound Dog: But now we do and we can help him out.

Aizawa: Well what now?

Snipe: Make a plan what we do afterwards?

Aizawa: Sounds good.

Thirteen: You think he will listen to us if we confront him this obvious tho?

Nezu: No. He would probably still think the same.

Ectoplasm: Then what? Wait, doesn't he have notebooks? You think he has a dairy?

Nezu: .... Power Loader, I need you to teach your students better in the future!

Power Loader: I will... This is disastrous.

Nezu: In more than one way that you know. The code she wrote is wrong. She isn't displaying his desires... She is actually stimulating another part of the brain instead of the one she should do for that.

RG: So what is it doing to him?

Nezu: In easy terms speaking. It shows him realities that would have happened if something would have changed in his behavior pattern or the environment surrounding him.

Aizawa: Makes sense.

Mic: But isn't that worse? Can he actually see this?

Nezu: Yes but I don't think he will retain memory.

Midnight: But we will know and if that is what is about to happen if just one thing changes than we have to keep an eye on him for the future for sure!

Aizawa: *sigh* I will watch him more carefully then...

All Might: Will do the same.

Ectoplasm: The screen changed again.

Thirteen: I hope this will be something good!

Aizawa: Don't get your hopes up.

Cementoss: Did you had to jinx it!