Not-Episodes

3rd POV:

Thirteen: What the hell did I witness?

Aizawa: A bunny that is gonna be skinned there. I know Hawks and he is not gonna like that.

Mic: Neither do you.

Nezu: Obviously. This seems to be from a similar reality as the last one...

Midnight: But what is so different than ours that he always tries to kill himself?

Nezu: That is most concerning... I see no difference.

Midnight: So... ahm... Should we expect him to you know....

Nezu: No. Not if we take the right precautions.

Mic: But is it enough?

RG: We don't know. All we can do is hope and pray.

All Mgiht: I don't know anymore. . . I think he might be but then also not.

RG: It is still your job to make sure he isn't, Yagi.

All Might: I know but he doesn't talk to me much.

RG: Well then Talk to him.

All Might: How? Everytime I ask are you okay he says yeah and shrugs his shoulder then goes back to training.

RG: Maybe help him NOT break half his bones then.

All Might: HOW?!

Nezu: The same way you did at first when you got your quirk.

All Might: I never broke a bone.

RG: A better way then the egg bullshit you were saying.

All Might: But that was what I did back when I got the quirk

RG: Back then is not NOW.

All Might: Still don't know how. He has to find it out himself

Midnight: Well then help him. You cant just say something about a egg and run off.

All Might: I never said that. I told him to clench his butt cheeks and have a go.

Cementoss: The fuck you mean by that. YOu are aware of how that sounds right?

All Might: That's what they told me when I got it. What was I supposed to say?

Cementoss: ... Well "CLench your butt cheeks and have a go" ISnt it for sure.

Nezu: Maybe something less... Suspicious?

All Might: Yeah... I regret it now. I regret a lot now.

Snipe: Pff... You definitely regret saying that shit huh?

All Might: Yeah...

RG: Well I don't care as long as he stop breaking his bones.

All Might: I'll try talk to him.

RG: Good.

Ectoplasm: Ahm, am I the only one concerned about his whining?

RG: What whining?!

Ectoplasm: Listen Closely and everyone shut up for a second.

Nezu: ... I think he might be able to hear us... Or is it the nanobots.

Thirteen: You sure he doesn't feel a thing that happening in the dreams?

PowerLoader: ... Actually... This writing is wrong. He is living this while also switching realities...

Mic: SHIT! Get him out of there!

Aizawa: HOW?

Nezu: Oh my, I totally overlooked this part.

RG: IS HE IN PAIN?

Nezu: We can't do anything! As much as I would love to turn this off.

RG: Power Loader. Watch whatever the hell your class makes. This is not supposed to be happening!

Power Loader: This wasn't the assignment! I told them to do something that inspires them in that theme and not to do this! Besides we all know how crazy Mei is. How am I supposed to stop her?

Nezu: Watch her next time. And make sure no one can do experiments on live subjects without my approval along with RG's.

Power Loader: She knows that already. Plus it was after school. How am I supposed to watch her even then? She went out of the classroom too! I know it because I waited for her to get out with her stuff and thanks to you everyone has access to the class with their school ID.

Nezu: Even I am not perfect...

Power Loader: Then don't go after me.

Aizawa: *sigh* Why did this happen again?

Cemenotss: The Not-Episodes are continuing.

Aizawa: They are no- Never mind. It isnt worth it...

Snipe: Okay so let's hope this is the last one. I am worried about him now.

Nezu: Same here... Though I have a suspicion it isn't...