Chicken Takeout

A/N: 

Book: Chicken Takeout

Chapter: Eraserhead

Izuku's POV:

The cake he brought was soo good. Yes I had a sweet tooth and I loved sweets. It was the only thing that could always kerp my mind busy. The sweet and fruity cake was really superb!

We really didn't do much that evening besides eating and watching some series. He wad the one suggesting Stargate SG1 and Star Trek Discovery which both sounded good. We ended up watching SG1 and I managed yo fall asleep. All I know was that I woke up in my bed.

There was yet another note on the night table.

Sorry feathers! Endeavor got his ass busted and I need to bail him out. Can you believe it someone managed to capture that man and put him in a pool of fire extinguisher liquid.

I'll have a hero watching over you again. Don't worry it's not that crazy bunny!

See ya later and I'll be bringing another cake with me since you seem to love them!

-Hawks

Me: Another hero...

It better not be someone crazy again...

Maybe I can dip it and say goodbye now!

First things first!

I need to get out or open a window.

It was a good plan jumping out of the window and learning to fly since we were pretty high up. Hawks loved hights and so he had an apartment on the 42th floor. It was also the last floor of the building and just perfect to swan dive from.

Thinking that I went to the nect windows and tried to open them but they were locked and I could only just open them very slightly so that air comes in but no one could get out.

Me: Clever!

After checking every single one I got out of my room to the living room and over a yellow sleeping bag to the kitchen.

Before I did I can at least enjoy some left over cake!

This strawberry one is really good!

Too bad I won't be able to eat another one of this pastries cakes.