ugh mondays :(

The sky is a bright blue, No clouds in sight (the vapers have had a break for now).The Monday feeling through the thick smoke filled air of great Britain. the smell of old dieing rats under the smell of British air was sort of soothing to Leya.

Leya was just released from the hell hole known as her dads home aka being locked in a bedroom all weekend and not being able to even breath without getting told to be quiet. Leya was just having a relaxing walk to get away from it all until she saw something strange in the corner of her goofy ass bug eyes.

A very fat ginger cat sat inside of a conveniently knocked over bin, The cat looked more depressed than when leya has to listen to her brother put on weezer for 6 hours on loop (she has PTSD of the homies dissing her girl).The unknown cat sighed in a very comical way so loud the sound of me pounding your mum every night cus your dad is too busy with finding the purple milk (who the fuck drinks purple milk what are you a lepricorn?). Leya stared at the very chonky cat and thought "dam he kinda fine ngl" like wtf that is a cat Leya but anyway.

Leya slowly pulls out her earbud that was playing that weird song idk the name too but it goes like AND IF A DOUBLE DECKER BUSSSSS CRASHES INTOOO USSSS etc cus she's a big emo without any bitches. She smells that the cat is a bit sad cus it smells like dog shit. She gayly walks over to the ginger ed Sheeran looking cat. "hey pussums are you ok my kitten ;)" she says seductively to seduce the cat into making her Monday night like a Saturday night with her ex wife sammy wammy the sexiest woman alive.

The emo car looks up to the bootleg lightning mcqueen looking ass emo above him. A sense of romance fills the air when he smells her poundland perfume cus she's a cheep hoe.

what will happen next to the emos by the bins tune in next time ;)