Epilogue: A New Story Awaits

Mary

Later, I was walking to the beach for a walk when I was stopped by a girl. Her skin and hair were as dark as mine and her hair was tied in twin buns. She also wore glasses. She was riding next to me on a strange-looking motorcycle.

"Excuse me, Ms. Stanley. I was hoping to get an autograph if now's a good time."

"That's fine." I said, taking her Dragon Chronicle issue and pen, "Who am I making it out to?"

"Yolanda."

"Here you go, Yolanda. Enjoy WonderCon."

Suddenly, there was this monster walking toward us. Abner was nowhere near me, so I couldn't transform.

"Get back from the Mutant, Ms. Stanley!"

Yolanda surprised me by pulling out a Driver from her hoodie's pocket and putting it on. She then pulled out a red test tube and a blue one, shook them both, and then placed them on her Driver.

"RABBIT! TANK! BEST MATCH! ARE YOU READY?!" asked the Driver.

"Build up!" she called out.

Red and blue equations surrounded Yolanda as she transformed into a Kamen Rider right in front of me.

"YOU ARE THE ONE! STEEL MOONSAULT!" announced Yolanda's Driver, "YEAH!"

Yolanda and the Mutant started fighting on the pier. She pulled out this lance that looked like a drill almost and put one of her bottles in it.

"VORTEX SPIRAL!" It sounded off as Yolanda cut down the Mutant.

She then pulled out another bottle and sucked up particles from the Mutant which turned him back into a human being.

"That was amazing, Yolanda!" I told her.

"Thanks, but in this form, call me Kamen Rider Match. I should get this guy to a hospital. It was nice seeing you, Ms. Stanley."

Yolanda rode off with the unconscious man she saved. I got the feeling that somewhere, a new story was about to begin.

THE END