City Boy Summer

Ascropia Fanela

"Ooouh Girl that man was fine!" Lei yelled as we walked to the car.

"Yeah after you talked his damn ear off, we saw him sippin on that crown royal." I said laughing.

"Oh bitch I know yo ass ain't talking the way yo ass was with Saturnnn," Luna mocked as her and Lei laughed.

I rolled my eyes and checked my phone to see the time before looking back up, "They want us at their Airbnb." Lei nonchalantly said.

They both twisted their heads and looked at me, "Bitch we gonna be Jayda Wayda!!" Luna yelled drunkly.

We got into the car and Lei slouched in the back seat and I mugged her laughing, "Girl what are you doing? We boutta get daiquiri's and head to they Airbnb so go ahead and text yo boo."

"You're gonna hate me, but I didn't get his number."

"It's Okay cause I got my man number," Luna said sticking her tongue out.

After a few seconds she opened her mouth and said, "They ten minutes away."

I told her to connect her phone to Aux so that I could hear directions, as I drove the more thought about Kendal and how excited I was to meet him personally. I remember being in high school when he first got known and drafted and every girl imaginable was talking about how fine he was. As we pulled up to the gate a code was required to get in and called Saturns number directly,

"Hello?" He said through the gate.

"It's the girls from the club!!!" Luna shouted from next to me.

"Oh Okay," He said then a buzz rang and the gate opened. We drove around the neighborhood as Luna's phone gave directions and observed the homes and houses. Lei and Her commented on people's yards and why rich people always left their blinds wide open, but never the less we were all impressed with the homes. I personally had never really been around such big homes.

"You have arrived at your destination," The phone announced.

I backed into the driveway where there was about 6 cars, and parked and we sat for awhile. Luna looked excited as she fixed her shirt and unbuttoned it a little bit to show her cleavage, and Lei rolled another wood,

"Y'all wanna smoke again?" She asked.

"Honestly, no because we about to be around men we don't know. Celebrity or not you know how they are," I told her and she nodded.

"This is why we need you around, your the level headed one," Lei laughed sparking up her wood anyway.

"One thing about Lei? She gone smoke regardless," Luna laughed.

I got out the car adjusting my dress and waiting for her and Luna to finish smoking so we can go inside. Once we got to the yard we really got a nice look at the home. It was two stories but wide, the home was spanish styled and resembled a mansion. We noticed more cars were pulling in and decided to knock on the door. After a few seconds Saturn greeted us,

"Hey! Glad you guys could make it," He smiled hugging us all.

"So what's going on why are more people coming," Lei said defensively.

"Yeah cause we got the impression it was just us?" I asked.

"Well it will be, We're just having a little get together. After all, this my first time being in Houston. I don't normally come to the States," He explained.

"Whatever just don't try no shit," Lei mumbled pushing past him. Me and Luna followed behind her took a look around the home and Luna squealed as soon as she saw the bar.