Do 4 Love

Luna Dominguez

"And he just let her?" I asked.

"Girl yes, letting the bitch be all friendly like you ain't see her tryna disrespect me and my presence. I woulda been a bitch to not check the hoe and him," Scorpio ranted.

"Yeah I woulda did the same thing," I told her.

"Better than me that hoe woulda got chin checked immediately," Lei added making us both laugh.

"Girl we know," I laughed.

She shrugged and wafted her hand away, "Well where you at now?" I asked.

"Girl in the car waiting for him to come back," She said.

"Well let us know when you home so we can get you," Lei said.

As Lei hung up I couldn't help but think of the night I had with Wooley and the words he said. They rang in my head as if he said it seconds prior each time I think about it, was I that easy? And if so is that such a bad thing? I always deemed it as being grown but he has me thinking about the line between being individual and free and a whore. I've never thought of myself in that light or maybe I was just too in denial to see such thing,

"Girl this is the most clothing I've seen on your body," Lei pointed out making me slightly laugh.

"Yeah just trying a new fashion choice," I told her.

"Is everything okay? You've been a tad bit spaced out lately, you never told me about that night with yo new boo thang," She told me.

"Me and Wooley are great I actually have a date with him tonight,"

"Well what about you? Why you so... out of it?" She asked.

"Nothing I just been quiet lately, I'm under a lot of stress with finals and the MCAT coming up real soon," I told her.

"Oh yeah the illustrious Dr. Luna Desiree Dominguez!" She hyped.

I smiled as she nudged me, I could see her desperately trying to figure out what was wrong with me, but I couldn't tell her. Truthfully, maybe I was reacting to the words or maybe I was just sensitive like he had told me. Then my phone began to rang and it was Wooley calling,

"Hey babe," I answered smiling.

"Why haven't you been answering my text? Who are you with right now?" He asked.

"With Lei why?" I asked.

"Oh.. okay. No reason I just thought you were ignoring me, please answer when I am speaking to you," He told me sternly.

"Wooley don't talk to me as if you're my father," I snapped.

"Stop acting like a child then," He said before hanging up.

I rolled my eyes and scoffed looking at the message he sent,

Be dressed and at the house in 30 minutes I'm coming to pick you up.

I packed my things and saw Lei roll her eyes again, "Bro, again? You're leaving me for that nigga again?"

"Lei chill out-"

"No I will not 'chill out', you are the one who sets up the study sessions, You're the one who bothers me to come and 'tutor' you, You're wasting my time Luna. You think I don't wanna go with my nigga? You think I wanna sit the library HOURS at a time when I could do this same thing in my house?" She ranted.

"Okay Lei, you always bitch when I leave-"

"Cause you're always fucking leaving! I care more about you graduating than you, YOU JUST said the MCAT is in a few weeks and you act like you have all the time in the world. You're not serious about your studies? Cool but don't be fucking with mine in the process,"