Pop Music

Maleia Carls

"Bitch and then he grabbed me and started going ham in the muthafuckin paint!" Scorpio said laughing.

"Well bitch at least one of us had fun last night," I said flipping past the previous page in my textbook.

"Girl I had a damn BALL! He was like 'yeah you ain't neva had dick like this' AND HAVEN'T. Girl I'm in love," She said.

"Scorpio you know damn well yo ass ain't in no 'love'," I told her putting air quotes around love, "The dick was just bomb."

"Whatever I'm surprised you ain't get any the way you was caked up with Saturn," She said taking a sip of her frappe.

"Nope, Both y'all hoes got more action than me because I'm not easy," I shrugged.

"No girl you just ain't shave that lil twat cause with any other nigga you be ready to give it up," She said.

"He just was too... soft for me." I told her.

"What? I doubt that. You just like them thuggish ruggish niggas who don't give a fuck about you," She told me.

"I mean yeah but he also tryna get the pussy for free and we don't play them games, Bitch I'm damn near 21 not 19," I told her laughing as she put her hand up to hi five me.

"Girl I know that's right," She smiled.

Her phone buzzed and she began to pack her laptop and books, "Bitch I gotta go."

I looked her side eyeing. Scorpio isn't the type to just jump at the sound of nigga unless... "Girl where you goin? Is it with-"

"Kendal invited me to a rooftop dinner and I will not miss that, you know you wouldn't." She laughed.

"Well if I told my homegirl I'm going to have a study session with her then I would miss that," I muttered.

She paused and sighed, "Lei please don't guilt trip me out of this. He's a NFL legend not even just a regular player. Even if he was a regular player that's a leg up from any of my exes and Saturn is a major upgrade from any of yours."

I wish she would stop bringing him up, "Me and Him have nothing in common."

"Honestly none of probably have anything in common with any of these men which is probably a good thing. Nothing evolves in the same environment girl," She told me grabbing her things.

That had me thinking deeper than usual, I paused considering what she said but then realized she was leaving and it hit me, "Have you heard from Luna?"

"No not lately, she ain't texted me since last night. You know how she gets when she gets around a man with even the slightest amount of money," She said.

"Yeah but it's not like her to just not come to a study session," I said.

"Unless she's getting impressed like me, than maybe she is doing something a tad bit more eventful."

She grabbed her things leaving and quickly calling who I only assumed was Kendal. Which left me alone with my thoughts and my work. I sighed and put on some Jodie by SZA and began to study. I took small breaks to get coffee and maybe a small snack from the starbucks downstairs but would always come back to study. I stayed until the sun went down and finally Luna came right when my session had expired,

"Girl I'm sorry," She apologized.

"Don't waste your time or breath on a apology. I was just about to leave cause the time hold I had on the room expired," I said packing my things. "Was it worth flaking?"

"Lei stop being dramatic-"

"Bro I'm not you and Scorpio been acting weird since meeting them niggas. Both of y'all and I'm the only one taking school serious and it's annoying ," I said.