Clubbing (Part II)

Haneul's pov

I stare at the girl infront of me and she nervously holds up her glass.

I had definitely seen her somewhere.

"You need to take off your mask to drink" I smile and wait for her to take it off.

She looks around nervously before turning her back to me and gulping down the drink in one go and masking her face again.

Definitely not suspicious at all.

"Thanks" she mutters, keeping the glass back on the counter.

I am about to say something when a high pitched scream grabs my attention.

We both look over to a couch where a guy was throwing himself on a girl.

Worry flashes in the eyes of the masked girl and I immediately comfort her,"Don't worry, she is just another victim of this 'casting director'. This happens every night, I have lost track so, don't get involved, he has a pretty good reach."

The girl turns to me, flashing a disgusting look then, grabbing the empty glass from which she drank earlier, she gets up.

"I'll pay for the glass" she mumbles and walks away.

Out of curiosity, I follow her and stand nearby as she stops at the couch.

"Oh you friend is here to play?" the guy laughs, grabbing the thigh of the girl sitting infront of him and the masked girl looks down on the floor.

"Your bastard" she mutters and the next thing I knew, the man who was harassing the young girl was on the floor and with broken glass scattered around him.

With the loud crash, a crowd immediately made their way around the trio and I bit my cheek.

Usually, as an employee, I am supposed to stop these type of fights but right now, I was more than willing to just be a bystander.

Sakura's pov

And just like that, Sakura Hinata, was getting into another fight, to defend her friend, and kill the guy who touched her, despite illegally being in a club.

"Ouch, what was that for cutie?" he growls, getting up and I grab a bottle of some sort of alchohol from the table infront of him.

I smash the glass against his head and he immediately yells in pain.

"Sakura STOP, you will kill him!" Jem pleads but my body was out of my control and just like that, another bottle made it's way onto his head.

"FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" the crowd around me urged and I laugh.

Now that we were fighting, they were willing to get involved, and when a girl was being sexually harassed, they were blind.

"You bitch!" the man groans and grabs my hair, pulling it and I wince in pain.

Being a girl, there is this one annoying thing if you ever get into a fight, YOUR HAIR.

And it hurts, A LOT.

"Not so brave now eh?" he laughs and pulls harder and I wince, collapsing down on the floor.