𝟏 | 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐧𝐠

Word Count: 2.4k
˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

Your ApartmentSeptember 3rd 2022 ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ

Your Apartment
September 3rd 2022
˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ

With the help of your parents (and you and Ciara's hard work), you and Ciara finally got the opportunity to move into your own apartment last week. Today, you two officially finished setting everything up. This means putting up all the furniture and finishing setting up/decorating the rooms. Ciara was your best friend since you were seven so this has been a life goal finally accomplished. Another life goal accomplished between you two was going to the same college. You two start your second year of college next Tuesday. It would be a new experience since this is a new college than last year. What was even better was that your entire friend group got into the college as well so you guys get to spend the rest of your college days together.

Anyways, in about an hour, you, Ciara and Marcus were about to meet Eren's friend group. Marcus was your best friend that you met in your freshman year of high school, that you eventually ended up dating until your senior year. After that you guys decided to remain friends. Secretly, you knew the reason you broke up with Marcus was because you knew that your relationship was just to make Eren jealous. You didn't have much feelings for Marcus; at least not at much Marcus liked you. Ultimately it didn't end up working because at the same time, Eren also ended up in a relationship with Mikasa but they broke up earlier (in their junior year) because Mikasa realized she was lesbian.

Eren was another childhood best friend except you met him when you were twelve. You've had a crush on him for the longest time. You didn't want to say anything  because you didn't want to ruin the friendship. Also it was obvious that Eren didn't like you romantically so you didn't even want to give it a chance. Plus, Eren currently has a girlfriend. He met her in his first year of college. Her name is Hailey and you've never met her before. Today will be a first.

"So how do you feel Y/n?" Ciara asked as you two sat next to each other on your couch.

"I'm fine. Why do you ask?" You ask.

"Well today you're going to meet most of Eren's friend group and his girlfriend" Ciara responded.

"Well I already know Mikasa and Armin" You said. You talked to Armin a few times in high school but you don't know him all that well.